Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ticket help needed!

edited October 2016 in General Charlton
I bought tickets for the Cov game online. But was unable to print them out straight away.

No I have managed to log in, but cant find how to print them off. Any ideas?

Comments

• Options
    cafckev said:

I bought tickets for the Cov game online. But was unable to print them out straight away.

No I have managed to log in, but cant find how to print them off. Any ideas?

I had this trouble. Go to your confirmation email. There is a link to pint them there...
  • Options
    I cant find my email, so i guess i will have to phone them when i get up
  • Options
    My hip flask will not be empty, but will be by six.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Considering the response given, Shouldn't this be in the really stupid questions thread !!!!
  • Options
    Having spent some hours in this the first time I bought online, the easiest way to print is off the details in the confirmation email.

If you can't find it, you should be able to access your account and look at my orders and get the details from there.
  • Options
    I'm coming up to the game tomorrow from Sussex but haven't bought tickets yet. Haven't been to a match since the Burnley one and remember reading something about a surcharge if the tickets are bought at a certain time. Is that still the case? If so, what time do I need to be at the ground to avoid the charge? Thanks!
  • Options
    Before 1.
  • Options
    ChiAddick said:

Before 1.

And in plenty of time to join the CARD protest march etc !

• Options

I'm coming up to the game tomorrow from Sussex but haven't bought tickets yet. Haven't been to a match since the Burnley one and remember reading something about a surcharge if the tickets are bought at a certain time. Is that still the case? If so, what time do I need to be at the ground to avoid the charge? Thanks!

Price goes up at the ticket office by £3 after 1pm.

You can buy online early morning & print off, or have ticket scanned from a smart phone or you can ring up & buy & collect tickets when you arrive.
  • Options

ChiAddick said:

Before 1.

And in plenty of time to join the CARD protest march etc !

That's a given! Looking forward to it.