Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

I hope it wasn't them!

Last night's euromillions jackpot prize of £153,361,048 was won by 1 winner in Belgium! (I won £2.40 for matching two numbers) :-(

Comments

• Options
    Gits, it should have been me.
  • Options
    i forgot to do it, luckily my numbers didn't come up.
  • Options

i forgot to do it, luckily my numbers didn't come up.

Me too. I never do it & my numbers never come up.
  • Options
    Maybe @cabbles was out there to meet the future father in law

:wink:
  • Options
    I heard it was Thomas Driesen, he plans retire and to make football manager a reality with a once great English club!

Living the dream!
  • Options
    C4FC4L1f3 said:

I heard it was Thomas Driesen, he plans retire and to make football manager a reality with a once great English club!

Living the dream!

I bet Drieson has charlton relegated far down as the blue square south league on FM.

The game itself probably said "give up mate"

Either that or he saves and loads every game depending on whether he wins or loses.

So still stuck in pre season v welling
  • Options
    Dave2l said:

C4FC4L1f3 said:

Living the dream!

I bet Drieson has charlton relegated far down as the blue square south league on FM.

The game itself probably said "give up mate"

Either that or he saves and loads every game depending on whether he wins or loses.

So still stuck in pre season v welling
    I'm sure he is learning from his mistakes ;)
  • Options
    Oh for sure. He can't tell you what they are or what it is he is doing to address them, but he is learning from them and that's the most important thing.
  • Options
    I will tell him one big mistake he made fucking with charlton!
  • Options
    Uh huh.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Meet our new owner/Director of Football/Manager/Head Coach...
  • Options
    I thought for a while this evening that they must have used a million or two to buy out Vanilla Forums and sink Charlton Life.

I'm still not sure I won't find a single thread tomorrow, a sticky devoted to the political wisdom of the Old Belgian Twit.