Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bath City

No its feck all to do with areas not having water !
Well done to Bath City FC Trust who actually now own their football club and their first game after the purchase was the largest gate for two years

Comments

• My very first live football match was Bexley United v Bath City at Army ground on Woolwich common.
  • Dad was Bath City fan so I quite frequently went to Twerton Park.

Funniest kick off I saw at a game was a derby match against Yeovil. Somehow threats in a West Country accent are difficult to take seriously.
  • My first live game was Welling United v Bath City. Also remember the Welling 3 Bath 2 game when Welling came from 2 down to get through to play Blackburn
  • My first live game was Welling United v Bath City. Also remember the Welling 3 Bath 2 game when Welling came from 2 down to get through to play Blackburn

Was at that game, think a hoarding collapsed. Loved going Welling in that era

• That 3-2 at Welling was a classic. They beat Gillingham in the same era, was like a cauldron down there that night.
  • edited October 2016
    Remember the hoarding collapsed at the Danson Park end. Phil Handford scored a freekick near the end to win it.
  • Addickted said:

Dad was Bath City fan so I quite frequently went to Twerton Park.

Funniest kick off I saw at a game was a derby match against Yeovil. Somehow threats in a West Country accent are difficult to take seriously.

Unlike Bristol City in the FA Cup.....

The 3-2 game was terrific.
  • Didn't we buy a striker of Bath a few years back or did we just keep tabs on one of theirs for a while? Can't think who.
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't we buy a striker of Bath a few years back or did we just keep tabs on one of theirs for a while? Can't think who.

Sean or Scott Canham i think, maybe from Team bath though, think we had him on trial.

Was at that game, think a hoarding collapsed. Loved going Welling in that era

Was at that one too and the Gillingham & Reading games. As you say, it was great going to Welling in those days.