Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fraeye available

edited October 2016 in General Charlton
Left Lommel Utd by mutual consent

"In onderling overleg is de samenwerking tussen Lommel United en Karel Fraeye beëindigd."

Comments

• Options

Left Lommel Utd

Left us disunited.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Left?
    Was wicker involved?
  • Options
    95' Einde van de wedstrijd. Lommel United verliest zwaar met 3:6 cijfers op eigen veld van AFC Tubeke #lomtub

Lost 6 - 3 away and "left by mutual consent " a few hours later
  • Options
    We need a manager for our walking football team. I think he would find the job stretching but achievable.
  • Options

Left Lommel Utd by mutual consent

"In onderling overleg is de samenwerking tussen Lommel United en Karel Fraeye beëindigd."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsVTpX7LdZQ
  • Options
    It may be time for him to consider a career change
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Fucking Rehired As Each Year Ends
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    What happened there then?

Last I heard he was doing a decent job and they were happy; now I see they've had a few shitty results though:

http://uk.soccerway.com/teams/belgium/kvsk-united-overpelt-lommel/268/matches/

Also, wtf is the point in a league with 8 teams?
  • Options
    Fraeye Wink
  • Options
    Still can't get my head around the fact that someone who has had a career managing clubs as small as he has ended up in charge of us.
  • Options

I hear Dot Cotton is leaving the laundrette, he has experience

That's at least a 10 "lol"er

• Options
    cafctom said:

Still can't get my head around the fact that someone who has had a career managing clubs as small as he has ended up in charge of us.

Roland

• Options
    edited October 2016
    Started the season well, but have lost last 5 games i think.
  • Options
    Not enough smiling or spreading out
  • Options
    mogodon said:

RanTooFar said:

cafctom said:

Can't believe a bigger deal wasn't made of it at the time
    In fairness, he was never manager. The club are not that stupid. He was only ever an interim, which made it alright.
    He will probably be the interim after Slade to confirm our new league status, unless Nobby is available.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    mogodon said:

RanTooFar said:

cafctom said:

In fairness, he was never manager. The club are not that stupid. He was only ever an interim, which made it alright.
    I imagine that you know this, but he was never an interim. The interim title was simply a PR exercise.
  • Options
    Try and get past his defence without granting innocence.
  • Options
    Gutted for the man thought he'd desevered better....... said no one ever
  • Options
    RanTooFar said:

cafctom said:

The Sheffield Wednesday and Birmingham wins papered over the cracks for a few weeks.
  • Options
    Na
  • Options
    Rob62 said:

mogodon said:

RanTooFar said:

cafctom said:

I imagine that you know this, but he was never an interim. The interim title was simply a PR exercise.
    Er. Yes. It was not a serious comment. It was an interim serious comment.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Fraeye Wink

What a winker.
  • Options
    "Fraeye available"

For Panto?
  • Options
    Wouldn't get a part in my mums village panto.

Some basic talent required.

Or living in the village.