Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Today's Division 1 games

Results really going our way today. Should still be out of the bottom 4 tonight.

And still people complain about the way our club is being run :-)

Comments

• Results really going our way today. Should still be out of the bottom 4 tonight.

And still people complain about the way our club is being run :-)

Thank god for that, was fearful results today could leave us with protests on our hands when Coventry come to town :wink:
  • We have just delayed ball aching disappointment and grudging acceptability until the rearranged fixture!
  • Rochdale flown up the league.....
  • Spoke too soon. Two late goals for Oldham at Gillingham put them level on points with us. But an inferior goal difference keeps them below us in the table.

Exciting times.

Our goal difference is much better than our relative position in the table, Sheff Utd for example have the same GD of 0, but 6 more points from the same number of games.
  • Goal difference is in the process of heading towards the minus, it's just en route via 0 at the moment. Normal service will be resumed soon, I'm sure.
  • 12 points of automatic promotion, well out of reach now
  • Tsk.
    Change the thread title to League 1 or Division 3 and I'll give you a LOL.
    Deal? :wink:
  • at this point in time (y'all), all things are possible for us .. promotion, relegation or mid table mediocrity .. once more this season, it looks as though any team is well capable of beating any other
  • Sponsored links:

• at this point in time (y'all), all things are possible for us .. promotion, relegation or mid table mediocrity .. once more this season, it looks as though any team is well capable of beating any other

You're right, but unless we start winning matches there's only one direction we'll be tacking!
  • LEAGUE one.
  • Oxford 1 Wimbledon 3
    MK 0 Port Vale 1

Wimbledon go above MK in the league.

This division is weird. I still think it's not impossible for us to end up top or bottom, but probably about 8th.
  • Oxford 1 Wimbledon 3
    MK 0 Port Vale 1

This division is weird. I still think it's not impossible for us to end up top or bottom, but probably about 8th.

We'll finish top 6 under the new owner.
  • Oxford 1 Wimbledon 3
    MK 0 Port Vale 1

We've got a new owner...?
  • Oxford 1 Wimbledon 3
    MK 0 Port Vale 1

Which year and which League will that be?