Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Neil Warnock said on Talksport this morning.........

He had interviews with several clubs during the summer. Two went with foreign managers, one appointed an English manager and the other one "aint got a clue what they are doing"

Could the last one mentioned have been us?

Comments

• Sorry posted in wrong section as it is sports related :neutral:
  • Probably meant the clueless FA regarding the England job.
  • Is a good fit for ours though!
  • A current Championship manager told me Warnock was demanding £1m a year in the summer so I'd be hugely surprised if we even spoke to him
  • excuse me if Neil Warnock has some kind of affliction ...i sincerely apologise if he has, but where have his eyebrows gone ?
  • Nottingham Forrest
  • edited October 2016
    Swisdom said:

A current Championship manager told me Warnock was demanding £1m a year in the summer so I'd be hugely surprised if we even spoke to him

if, or rather when Warnock gets Cardiff out of the mire, as he's done so often with so many clubs, then £1Million is WELL worth it .. we're probably paying Slade several hundred grand to drop us INTO the mire f f s ..
    I so wish that Warnock had come to the Valley in the close season .. IF so we would be at or very near the top .. But he lives in the South West, so Cardiff is a lucrative job on his doorstep.
  • Sponsored links:

• lolwray said:

excuse me if Neil Warnock has some kind of affliction ...i sincerely apologise if he has, but where have his eyebrows gone ?

They went a few years ago. I'd guess something to do with reduced testosterone.

Alternatively, he could be a part time transvestite.
  • Had a lot of time for Warnock before he signed for 'them'.
  • jdsd42 said:

Nottingham Forrest

Why have his eyebrows gone to Forest?
    Holiday !!!!!

• lolwray said:

excuse me if Neil Warnock has some kind of affliction ...i sincerely apologise if he has, but where have his eyebrows gone ?

I heard Roly's got them on a lease and is shuffling them round the network as we speak.
  • Last seen on a sign held up by Nobby Vinegar.