Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Cricket Tour Of Bangladesh & India

Comments

• 122-6

Moeen Ali out.
  • 123-7

Buttler out
  • Buttler very angry at something said by Bangladesh players ......as he was walking off.......not like Buttler at all.
  • 132-8

Woakes gone.
  • Great ball by Taskin.....woakes edges it to keeper...132-8
  • Another review......
  • And not out ....phew!
  • 159-9 willey out
  • We need 69 from 58 balls....last wicket......rashid giving it a good go....not over yet.
  • Sponsored links:

• Jake Ball giving it a bash now ...two boundaries in last over.
  • 193-9..... We need 46 from 42
  • 193-9

We're getting closer, but now I've said this ......
  • 203-9 ......need 36 from 36...... These last two are giving a proper go.
  • Bangladesh win. Knew it.
  • Ball caught.......shame...he'd played well.....I think the heat got to him,sweat was pouring off him.......must be like playing in a sauna out there.
  • 204 all out
  • Embarassing, they shouldn't ever be loosing to the likes of Bangledesh, send them all home
  • Leuth said:

Embarassing, they shouldn't ever be loosing to the likes of Bangledesh, send them all home

Poor spelling from one so highly educated :wink:
  • Leuth said:

Embarassing, they shouldn't ever be loosing to the likes of Bangledesh, send them all home

Poor spelling from one so highly educated :wink:
    I thought that is how you spelt Bangledesh ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Is this a reference to Leuth having been educated at the best school and best university in the country?

• I knew I should have put both 'bests' in scare quotes
  • That's the benefit of a good education, hindsight.
  • Wasn't following but there are reports of alternations after the game. Stokes put something on twitter about having to stand up for a teammate as someone shoved their shoulder into him at the handshakes or something. Can anyone shed any light?!
  • Yeah, Canters, Bairstow got 'shoved' (it was handbags) by a Bangla player and Stokes jumped in for his mate - mountain out of molehill - nothing significant, and move on to next game.
  • Yeah, Canters, Bairstow got 'shoved' (it was handbags) by a Bangla player and Stokes jumped in for his mate - mountain out of molehill - nothing significant, and move on to next game.

Disappointing. Some Facebook group was making it out to be a massive deal. Someone even suggested Stokes shouldn't play intl cricket again. Was hoping for crazy scenes with mass brawls between players/coaches on both sides with bats being used to ruin people's faces.... Seems it was nothing!
  • 3rd ODI today - England win toss and will bowl.
    2 changes - Roy out injured, Sam Billings will come in to open with Vince. Plunkett in for Willey.
  • Buttler wins the toss for the 3rd time and will bowl with weather possibly an issue.

Plunkett comes in for Willey and the exciting news, for us Kent supporters, is that Sam Billings comes in for the injured Roy - and will open too!
  • 3rd ODI today - England win toss and will bowl.
    2 changes - Roy out injured, Sam Billings will come in to open with Vince. Plunkett in for Willey.

Buttler wins the toss for the 3rd time and will bowl with weather possibly an issue.

Plunkett comes in for Willey and the exciting news, for us Kent supporters, is that Sam Billings comes in for the injured Roy - and will open too!

Can't believe that Billings is as exciting for you TP ;-)
  • Glad Billings is playing. I would have had him in ahead of Vince anyway.