Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

+++ Enamel Badge - Covered End Choir +++

Comments

• Options
    Received mine yesterday, many thanks. Looks great.
  • Options
    only reason i ask on here is a few have done it, how do i put photos from an iphone onto the forum?
  • Options
    I got mine yesterday thanks. They are very good.
  • Options
    They are great badges, thanks! Great idea about an Upbeat one.
  • Options
    Ordered! Thanks.
  • Options

I thought the Charlton Life badge was a myth...

So did I.
    Everyone gets one when they reach 1000 likes

Is that a joke Henry? If it isn't, can have have one please?
    But the minute you come off of 1000 likes the chance is gone. You have to get in quick.
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

A special thanks for posting it through my door! I see from the return address that you're quite local too.

I ordered it at about 4pm and I've just got in to see that my girlfriend had popped it on the table when she got in about 2 hours later.

For anyone unsure, these badges are brilliant. I may be getting a couple more, and one for my brother.

Claim the postage back :wink:
  • Options
    Free postage !!
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Recieved mine today.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Superb service, got mine today
  • Options
    Over 200 now sold
  • Options
    Was there supposed to be an extra picture in that post? I may have had a glass or two of wine but I couldn't make sense if it at all.
  • Options

only reason i ask on here is a few have done it, how do i put photos from an iphone onto the forum?

Not an iPhone user, but click the 'attach a file' thing below, then click 'choose file' and find the picture in your gallery. Then tap the image and tap 'insert image' then tap it again and tap 'delete'.
  • Options
    Like that? Covered end 5 minutes before kick off on football for a fiver day.
  • Options

Like that? Covered end 5 minutes before kick off on football for a fiver day.

Bloody hell. That's taken from about where 'my seat' was/is. Had no idea how few people were really there. Sad photo
  • Options
    Sunlight makes it tricky to see but this is the west stand at the same time.

The stands did fill up a bit more just after kick off. Not representative of the in match crowd but wasn't clever enough to take photos 10 minutes in was at that point watching the game.
  • Options
    Approaching the Covered End @ 19.20 before the Crawley game.

I thought they had called the game off!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Great news
  • Options
    Last 3 pin badges left , first come first served
  • Options
    @charltonnick could you possibly put one aside from me and i'll see you on Saturday? Can't do the online at the mo
  • Options
    Ok will do , 2 left
  • Options
    Just bought another, this time for my brother.
  • Options
    Good work Nick
  • Options

Approaching the Covered End @ 19.20 before the Crawley game.

I thought they had called the game off!

Is that a picture of all the people you've ever brought a beer for :smiley:
  • Options
    Recieved mine
    Its the dogs b**locks
    Surperb quality