Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Torture for a fiver - how many there? game

edited October 2016 in General Charlton
Or how many will they say are there?

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Click on photo to enlarge

Well, that's about 9000 in the West Stand, calculated using Charlton's secret flexi-maths system, in which embarrassingly low figures are inflated, and embarrassingly high figures reduced (e.g. to 2%).
  • edited October 2016
    Click on photo to enlarge
  • That's more than usual but desperately poor for footy for a fiver!
  • Good for you, 3blokes.
    I hope the pie is decent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Just kind of sad really.
    It's purely on the basis that Roland doesn't understand football fans. But also wants to do things "his way" as Meire informed us some time ago, which must be ....accepted.

I actually think she's trying to repair damage and try to amend for stupid things she's said in the past. The motivation of thought is there. She just majorly lacks conviction. It's impossible at this point.
    The CEO should not a as much of s talking point as she had let herself become.
    It's supposed to be the football itself that people talk about.

The lesson here is that she should not be involved in fanbases or customer relations as her immature careless thoughts keep tripping her up.

There's no coming back from it.

The worse thing is she won't give up and will always think she can make up for "the mistakes".

She is going to make her life a lot more stressful by constantly trying to regain the unachievable.

Commit your efforts to something you are good at. Accept.

• This is so sad. Sitting at home again and to be honest, not really bothered.

If only smoking were an easier habit to break.
  • Shocking at only a fiver
    We are totally f**ked
  • The CARD alternative programme is really well written - an introduction for people stating why the club and fans are at war. It has the protest pic inside too.

Conversation at 14:45: "Come on Boggzy, come along, and break the habit of a lifetime"

Me: "Why are you all about to hand over your money to these despicable w***ers who we all despise?"

Each to their own, good to have a drink with a few mates, but even better to be back at home!!
  • Addickted said:

This is so sad. Sitting at home again and to be honest, not really bothered.

I have made some oaty, chocolate, peanut butter cookies whilst listening
  • 107 off!!

I win i win!!!
  • Addickted said:

I'm gagging to get down the pub though
  • Addickted said:

Charcoal Burner?
  • Sponsored links:

• Can the last person to leave please switch the light off... Thank you.
  • 3blokes said:

Well I thought two weeks back that there would be a protest today so I got a ticket. I dawdled there today, saw my mum first, and got to the car park about 10 minutes after the game started.
    But I just couldn't go into the ground.
    I didn't want to see what it has become.
    I'm having a cottage pie in a cafe at the moment.
    Roland Duchatelet's Charlton 2016.

Should have joined me at Three Bridges v Dorking Wanderers, 3-0 to Dorking in a crowd of approx 90 .
    More atmosphere than at The Valley last Tuesday!
    "Sell the club and f*** off home"
  • I hope all the kids who went to the game had time to reflect on whatever horrible deads they'd done back at home.

Maybe now they'll learn to listen to their parents as if they dont, it'll be another trip down the Valley
  • Off_it said:

Addickted said:

Charcoal Burner?
    Love to mate but just about to make pizzas with the kids
  • Bring on the protests against Coventry. Can't wait.
  • Nice little normal distribution of people in that crowd.

Love a good bell curve.
  • BTW. Is that the housing rising on the land we rather stupidly sold off a couple of years ago behind the East?

It is nice to know that the fuckwittery is not exclusive to this bunch, it's just that they have taken it up a couple of notches...
  • Nice little normal distribution of people in that crowd.

Love a good bell curve.
    Looks like the shape of Mr Slade's belly!