Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Protests please

edited September 2016 in General Charlton
Point proven CARD can we protest now please?

They have had time to fail alone, without match disruption.

BRING BACK THE BEACHBALLS!

Comments

• Also Belgium20 if you are still out there let's see some havoc!
  • @number9cafc grateful if you would revert to using your regular username please, thanks.

Which is?
  • Protest outside the ground, not inside. Don't give them a penny.
  • Not your business!
  • can we merge this with the dog shit thread please?

I feel like everything can be merged with the dogshit thread at the moment
  • Not your business!

Tease... :(
  • Sponsored links:

• Is it Jordan Rhodes again?
  • should have been organised as soon as they announced the fiver game. CARD were tremendous last season but now it seems to have died a death. Black & white day against Wimbledon was never going to have much of an effect. I think a lot of the boycotters would of turned up for the fiver game me included if there were to be mass protests now its probably too late.
  • should have been organised as soon as they announced the fiver game. CARD were tremendous last season but now it seems to have died a death. Black & white day against Wimbledon was never going to have much of an effect. I think a lot of the boycotters would of turned up for the fiver game me included if there were to be mass protests now its probably too late.

Its never too late mate, we just need to get organised. I think supporting the team and not the regime has failed, you cant make a silk purse out of Katriens ear. I wish I was there to help out more, but we are watching the club die a lingering death whilst these fools are still at the club. Stop boycotting and get down there to let them know we care.
  • Let's play guess his username. Airman Brown?

.?
  • We need to protest . They think they have won . The protesters don't go anymore so they have what they wanted , as for results they don't care about that anyway. Alls well in Belgium
  • edited September 2016
    There needs to be a game - and the fiver game seems perfect as it puts little into the club coffers - where the boycott is suspended and everyone who has been staying away turns up to remind the regime what The Valley is like with an atmosphere and also that we have not given up on Charlton.

I worry at the moment that those running the club feel we have given up and they can pretty much do as they want. No protests, no press, no future.
  • I don't think they think they have won.

They know the protestors are just biding their time until results on the pitch lead to unrest. The club are doing a good job of ensuring the protests will begin.

• Or Slade is..
  • Sponsored links:

• The stay away 'protest' isn't working, to protest you must go face to face with whoever or whatever you are protesting about, we are not going to get promote this season, in fact I think we may even get relegated, so get to the ground, start influencing the game as last season, maybe get some abandoned (peacefully).
    Recently I have been asked by fans of other clubs, if we are now happy with the owners because our protests have stopped...that tells you all you need to know.
  • Greenie said:

The stay away 'protest' isn't working, to protest you must go face to face with whoever or whatever you are protesting about, we are not going to get promote this season, in fact I think we may even get relegated, so get to the ground, start influencing the game as last season, maybe get some abandoned (peacefully).
    Recently I have been asked by fans of other clubs, if we are now happy with the owners because our protests have stopped...that tells you all you need to know.

Agree. Support the team not the regime has always been self defeating too.
  • The impact of the boycott on Duchatalet's bottom line is insignificant in the wider scheme of things.

The impact of the lack of protests is to tell the world things are now OK at The Valley, and to give the regime the freedom to do what they want without repercussions.

Last season the pressure got to the club, Meire especially. This season they are being given a free ride.
  • @number9cafc grateful if you would revert to using your regular username please, thanks.

Which is?
    Curbs 16/1
  • They are winning----They want to replace the support base with ANOthers--- we know this cant happen they have no clue.
    They see the secretive Target 20K as some sort of given---we know how fecking impossible that is even when ALL the fans are onside.

Staying away ? sure its a protest but does anyone really think The Cult Leader gives a shit ? he KNOWS he is right and he has deep pockets which will be used to prove he is right ---no matter how long it takes or where OUR football club ends up

They need to be driven out.

His mouth piece isnt going anywhere---its about his "vision" and her ambition

They are PARASITES that have attached themselves onto our club. One to feed an ego and one for its own ambition. Do you just leave parasites and hope they go away ? no you get rid of them and one way is making the HOST impossible for it to stomach ----drive them out.

Staying away ISNT working.
  • Let's play guess his username. Airman Brown?

@cafc4life ?
  • edited September 2016
  • Dazzler21 said:

Let's play guess his username. Airman Brown?

@cafc4life ?
    No ifs no buts I reckon.
  • "The draw will turn to wins" - really can't see it happening....to a point where it's threatening at the top of the table and trying to get a playoff place.

Slade is way over cautious.

Showing signs of desperation and fear already at these early stages. The team is speaking for him.

The reason the protests were held back in the 1st place was because he and the fresh faces needed a chance without protests at hand and being pre-judged.

There are no signs for me that convincing victories will start emerging..... Judging on performances also. Very deflated team already.

I think the protests should go full throttle.

We all want it.

We all want to see it.

To be honest a bit of atmosphere , positive or negative is better then nothing. Would probably help the team anyway.

Most couples shag after an argument