Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Oldham - Post Match Views

Sigh.....

Awful result and what sounded like an even worse performance.

Grateful for people's views, but equally grateful if people could make a conscious effort not to just fill it with swearing.

I know some think it's petty, but thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Can anyone comment on atmosphere at full-time?
    How many times this season will we take lead and not win.
  • Options

How are people enjoying their season tickets?

best 175 i've never spent
  • Options
    Utter dress feel sorry for macgehhis and look man. They were the better team throughout.
  • Options

Roger Johnson said "If you don't f***ing like it don't f***ing come" :smiley:
  • Options

Dunno, didn't renew and couldn't muster the enthusiasm to bother getting a ticket for tonight.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    No passion , no desire , no clue.
    Apart from the fact this was one of the dullest games I have ever seen at The Valley the performance was shocking .

Oldham were always going to equalise as were Wimbledon and Oxford. We can't defend and our midfield is so pedestrian it's not funny.

Negative football from Slade . Not good enough.

• Options

How many times this season will we take lead and not win.

Plenty of booing audible on the commentary. And not just immediately the whistle blew. Sounded like it got upped as somebody walked off, presumably Slade.

• Options

That's cruel........but appropriate.
  • Options

0 % Top two ......... 18 % 3rd-6th ......... 52% 7th-12th ......... 29.5% 13th-20th ........ 0.5% relegation

***tourettes fit***

Relegation odds for the first time, says it all.
  • Options

0 % Top two ......... 18 % 3rd-6th ......... 52% 7th-12th ......... 29.5% 13th-20th ........ 0.5% relegation

Oohaah, you change your mind even more than my girlfriend.

;o)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited September 2016
    Lets all laugh at Millwall, lets all laugh at Millwall.......
  • Options
    So much for turning draws to wins or six points from two homes. The club is dying on it's knees and there's barely anyone left to witness or care about it. It's very clear that we do not have a squad capable of mounting a promotion push. Given the sides we have already failed to beat, I'd take a guarantee of League One football next year now.
  • Options
    Abject performance. No one cared including the crowd. Bit of random booing at the end. Slade hid behind ref. Third division manager for third division team. Just a useful idiot for the useless idiot 1.5% of my time owner.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Another solid point. Unbeaten in 3 and something to build on. Rochdale have hit a bit of form so we'd do well to pick up a draw on Saturday.

I don't think we sat deep enough or retreated to park the bus sufficiently and ultimately that is how we've been undone in the end.

We need to secure, protect and consolidate on Saturday if we're to establish ourselves as a solid league one mid table outfit.

Surely being a solid League One mid-table outfit is just an aspiration. Not really achievable.
  • Options
    even I am losing the faith .. CAFC looks fatally flawed from top to bottom .. bad team selections are only part of the problem .. having said that I go to most away games .. how do you explain ? .. we were trounced at Bury, now second in the table, got a well deserved point at leaders Scunthorpe, a good win at Walsall, a point at tough Fleetwood .. once again it's the home games that are the real problem .. do opposition teams raise their collective games or does our manager and players just keep bottling it through lack of confidence and commitment, the Valley, like last season has become a vale of doom .. anyway .. this can't go on otherwise the club will endure a slow cancerous death or at best a long period in intensive care
  • Options
    Upward curve guys and gals, upward curve!!
  • Options
    Stewart said:

Lets all laugh at Millwall, lets all laugh at Millwall.......

Yeah, they are so bad we are now on level points with them.