Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slade out

Comments

• Options
    And replace him with who?
  • Options
    Anyone! !!!
  • Options
    BOB PEATERS!
  • Options
    i'm with ya nicholas my man!

the man is a clown
  • Options
    what about the Shrewsbury result?
  • Options
    I really haven't the energy for this.

You're right of course and I wish you all the best.
  • Options
    And to think people were crying on Saturday over us singing protest songs and not supporting the team, it don't matter what we do we cant win a game of fucking football, slade is no different unfortunately c#*t 1 and c#*t 2 are in for the long haul so expect nothing to change just a bang average lower league side.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Support the team not the dream! Erm regime
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

Anybody.
  • Options
    one penalty away from promotion don't you know!
  • Options
    Who cares who we replace him with. Whoever it is they will be dog shit Katrien arse lickers. Let's keep the merry go round going. Slade the British manager. Not a back bone in his body useless twat.
  • Options

No manager worth their salt will come and work for the clowns who own us. Our problems,as we all know,are so much bigger than Slade

His team selection is shit though.
  • Options

Driesen.

He couldn't do any worse.
  • Options

No manager worth their salt will come and work for the clowns who own us. Our problems,as we all know,are so much bigger than Slade

They are. But the bloke is tactically inept.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    No one of any substance is going to join us while these vermin are in charge.
  • Options
    Even if we signed someone better than Slade they would just sell the best players come January and replace them with less than half as many of them. This experiment is pointless, unfortunately you can't sack an owner.
  • Options

His team selection is shit though.
    Can't argue with that. We just won't get anyone better. Sad times and its just getting worse. So glad I didn't go tonight,the best result!
  • Options

LuckyReds said:

Anybody.
    That's what we usually do.

• Options
    Curbs 16/1
  • Options
    Slade is fucking awful