Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Stag do - Brighton

Anyone have suggestions on what to do for a stag do in Brighton? I know we have some people who live down that way. I lived there 10 years ago so I'm sure it's changed a lot since then. Unfortunately it's in December so cuts down on quite a few things we can do but any suggestions for activities and bars etc would be appreciated. (Comedy responses for gay bars are welcomed).

Comments

• Options
    Good luck with that
  • Options
    Enjoy
  • Options
    What time we all meeting and is their a costume theme?
  • Options
    Yeah did have Komedia on my list. Could be a good start to the night.
  • Options
    Might have trouble getting into anywhere decent. Have heard lots of stories from friends who say lots of places demand "local" ID.
  • Options
    Graces of Brighton
  • Options
    Possibly the worst place for a group of blokes to go on a stag due to hassle getting in anywhere.
  • Options
    DA9 said:
    Is it still the same mix of 60s and 70s music with a load of ropey middle aged women? If so I definitely recommending it to the group.

Might have trouble getting into anywhere decent. Have heard lots of stories from friends who say lots of places demand "local" ID.

Yeah, tbf I think any large group will struggle in most cities. I'll be booking entry for a club to ensure we can at least get in somewhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    MrOneLung said:

Possibly the worst place for a group of blokes to go on a stag due to hassle getting in anywhere.

Wasn't my first choice to go but seriously limited with options due to a number of factors. Thanks for the encouragement though.
  • Options
    Sorry didn't mean to be such a downer

You will all need photo ID for sure.
  • Options
    Brighton is an awesome night or nights out for geezers on the rampage, start at the seafront and do a sort of whip, up and back down. They have a very decent strip club tucked adjacent to the thistle hotel on the seafront and if it's still open the ocean rooms or Oceania to indulge not far from there which is a thumper of a club. It's a pretty vibrant place and im sure changes with tides as to what's popular but it's a smashing choice for a venue to have a stag do
  • Options

If you are in a big group and have ID from the same area you will struggle to get into places.

Ocenia is awful and should be avoided like the plague.

• Options
    The funky fish is a decent club, old funk, soul, house etc.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    The Bung Holes not bad, but be careful you don't get your collar felt