Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Charlton v Oldham | Tue 27 Sep | 7:45pm KO | Match Preview, Predictions, News & Views

124»

Comments

• Options
    edited September 2016
    smiffyboy said:

Saw the Oldham team leaving the travel inn at the black prince at 5:30 didn't let them out, so delayed them by a car length, that's my contribution to the CAFC cause for tonight

If you really gave a shit, you'd have stopped, blocking their exit, and set fire to your car so they couldn't push it out of the way.

#notpropercharlton
  • Options
    smiffyboy said:

Saw the Oldham team leaving the travel inn at the black prince at 5:30 didn't let them out, so delayed them by a car length, that's my contribution to the CAFC cause for tonight

That extra moment to reflect and prepare themselves before they start their journey could make all the difference. If we lose its your fault
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    I wish the lads well. I desperately want them to win and think they will. Feel sorry for the players who will be trying to perform in front of a sparse crowd at the Valley. Won't be going though #BoycottContinues #NotAPennyMore #RolandOUT
  • Options

I have not seen us this season but from what I read on here we are not pulling up trees. 1-1 as we manage to snatch a draw from the jaws of victory.

Get in! You heard it here first folks.