Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

£7k donations from Protest Shirts to Demelza House and the Charlton Riding for the Disabled charity

2»

Comments

• What an amazing charity to donate too. Big wet eyes reading all this. Well done all.
  • I will wear my shirt with pride, well done to all those involved, just shows what the present owners are missing.
  • Well done to all those that gave up their free time to make this happen.
  • Wonderful news. Well done and thanks to all who made this possible. Some good to come out of this sorry mess at the club.
  • As is the trend these days football teams have a new shirt every season. Just saying!!

I love wearing mine and watching people trying to work out which team it is and most probably thinking it's a rugby team.

I wear mine with even more pride now I know how much it has helped some excellent causes. Amazing fans.
  • If you do see someone wearing the shirt give them bib and a thumbs up, my son loves it when his shirt or CARD hoody is acknowledged.
  • It is amazing what you can do when fans join together against a cause!
  • If you do see someone wearing the shirt give them BIB and a thumbs up, my son loves it when his shirt or CARD hoody is acknowledged.

...but only if they're dribbling.

Rules out most of our team then !

• Only just caught up with this thread but a huge well done to everyone involved in this project.

And shame on anyone who has lined Roland's pocket by buying this year's replica shirt.
  • Congratulations to all involved. Wonderful job and wouldn't it be great if the media got hold of it and splashed it around the papers in London and Brussels

@Blackheathen there's nothing to stop you and as many others as want to from writing to the papers to tell them about this.
    Sent it off to London News Online today
  • Sponsored links:

• Len Goodman was on Tipping Point this evening, won just under £7k and gave it to Demelza.
  • Len Goodman was on Tipping Point this evening, won just under £7k and gave it to Demelza.

A ten for Len !

Bless his heart.
  • Lovely to see it being spent on something lasting and special.