Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

away followings thread

124»

Comments

• 7,804 Sunderland at Blackpool .
    147 miles according to google maps between both grounds
    Similar distance between us and Nottingham Forest .
    I suppose all those Sunderland fans live in London

Saw that, very impressive. Had more than double the number of home fans. But then they average over 30k at home and got over 45k for their xmas game so as a % of home support it's like us taking 2-3k somewhere.

Saw that, very impressive. Had more than double the number of home fans. But then they average over 30k at home and got over 45k for their xmas game so as a % of home support it's like us taking 2-3k somewhere.
    If only!

Plus NYE 'enjoying' Blackpool.

Could make Saturday a bit more interesting though it might mean ticket restrictions in the home ends as well if they sell out the away end...unless we are already planning to accommodate any potential overflow into the east stand

Could make Saturday a bit more interesting though it might mean ticket restrictions in the home ends as well if they sell out the away end...unless we are already planning to accommodate any potential overflow into the east stand
    IF they sell out?

IF they sell out?
    Have they sold out ?

IF they sell out?
    Have they sold out ?
    Yes. They've sold out every away league game this season.

I know they have huge support but it's still impressive to sell out almost 3k tickets for a game hundreds of miles away, just a few days after taking 8k to Blackpool, at a time of year when money is tight.

Planning has never been a word used in SE7 since January 2014.