Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

photos only, no discussion

Comments

• 1990's, anyone?
  • Top chemistry graffiti
  • Speaking of the Abbott...
  • Oi, bloke on the left - Noooooo!
    That's not how it works. That's not how it works at all!

I'm not sure I fancy Sladoled Grabni, whether holding it correctly or not.
  • Meanwhile in northern Holland....

Two elephants and a rattle snake fall out of a tree...

Bedum tsss...
  • Sponsored links:

• Moving on from the fact that you cant drink M&S alcohol anywhere in the universe, I've found a thirsty bus that went the wrong way about it...

Brexit Bus
  • He'd hate the Valley then...

Biggest issue with this, is that the dug outs don't line up with the halfway line as they should.
  • Dazzler21 said:

Biggest issue with this, is that the dug outs don't line up with the halfway line as they should.
    Neither do ours, do they?
  • sam3110 said:

Dazzler21 said:

We seem to cheat a little... i.e. our appears closer to the half way line that the opposition
  • sam3110 said:

Dazzler21 said:

We seem to cheat a little... i.e. our appears closer to the half way line that the opposition
    Ours is almost on the halfway line, the away one is about halfway from the HW line to the JS stand...
  • Sponsored links:

• Best image I could find, away dugout is about twice as far from the half way line as the home dugoutimage
  • Best image I could find, away dugout is about twice as far from the half way line as the home dugoutimage

It’s gives us an advantage when shouting instructions to the team regardless of which way we are kicking.

It’s gives us an advantage when shouting instructions to the team regardless of which way we are kicking.
    Also is it not meant to allow us to bend the 4th officials ear more than the baddies can?
  • Wasnt it meant to be something that Katrien was changing (i.e. the Dugouts) when she was here? - Swear that was meant to be one of the improvements
  • Wasnt it meant to be something that Katrien was changing (i.e. the Dugouts) when she was here? - Swear that was meant to be one of the improvements

She was tasked with changing the smell of the seat fabric but after many global research trips it was discovered this would cost monies so the scheme was binned....

Yes but the burger boy was project managing and he couldn't cope with that and overseeing the ditches (sorry trenches) being dug at Sparrows Lane.

Besides we haven't sold Konsa yet to pay for them.
  • It’s Private browsing

• edited January 2018

Wasnt it meant to be something that Katrien was changing (i.e. the Dugouts) when she was here? - Swear that was meant to be one of the improvements

Weren't they required to make them bigger, to accomodate more players/staffunder some new ruling, which I understood was done.
  • Halix said:

Wasnt it meant to be something that Katrien was changing (i.e. the Dugouts) when she was here? - Swear that was meant to be one of the improvements

Weren't they required to make them bigger, to accomodate more players/staffunder some new ruling, which I understood was done.
    We can't fill the current one.