Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

How it should be done

Have to admit over the next couple of years I'm going to keep an eye on Aston Villa's progress and how fans deal with the club if they dont have instant success that most clubs want... Always keep an eye on the Sky Sports Transfer Centre to see what is happening around the leagues and with Villa doing a lot of Business there have been a lot of comments from Dr Tony Xia (their new Chairman) responding to fan questions all the time on twitter.

i.e. Recent one when someone asked why Joe Bennett hasnt been allowed to leave Villa this summer...

Dr. Tony Xia ‏@Dr_TonyXia 29m29 minutes ago
Simple & fair.We won't pay for him to play for others. Either cutting wages to play for others or getting full pay by club to watch.

Now why cant other owners do this... Especially our great leader!!

Comments

• Options
    Sceptical of him at the moment.
    He seems too open. Would love a chairman like that but he does seem a bit naive.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Sceptical of him at the moment.
    He seems too open. Would love a chairman like that but he does seem a bit naive.

Yeah its why I'm keeping a close eye on how it works... Yet its also the little things.

I'm not sure who this might be (Maybe Jedinak) yet explaining why a signing is being delayed for example

Dr. Tony Xia ‏@Dr_TonyXia Aug 17
    As I said yesterday, working hard to get visa done before we can officially announce.