Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Huddersfield after Fox

Comments

• Options
    Hmm this'll be interesting... "No more Major players will be leaving"
  • Options
    Why though. He's never looked outstanding at any level.
  • Options
    Don't wanna see him go mainly because i doubt we would find a replacement other than THD. I know the Fox debate has been done to death on here but i would be suprised if a Champ team came in for him, he's not a Championship player IMO
  • Options

After THD's performance away at St Andrews last season, I don't know why he didn't hold down a regular place. Him and Lookman were superb.

I remember his home performance against Bolton, got crucified. Looks great going forward but unconvincing in his primary role as a defender. Maybe worth trying to develop him into a left midfielder.
  • Options
    Can't see it being true really, they signed Chris Löwe in the summer who is the first choice left back over there. He doesn't seem to be the type of player Wagner has been signing.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thought he was great on Saturday had their right winger in his pocket
  • Options
    Hope he stays good solid defender still learning and improving. However I do thibk that THD is potentially a better player the reason he had a slight loss of form was that he has been played all over the place. The ipswich game he got put to CM by that idiot Fraye. He was also deployed wide left in the u21s and first team. Play him at left back and he will prosper.
  • Options

Holmes-Dennis is the new Paul Konchesky.

Positionally suspect defensively at left back but a lot to offer going forward.
    Many will remember Curbs doubled up with Chris Powell at LB and Konchesky at LM.

• Options
    I like Morgan and hope he stays. Could be a good player at this level and then better in the Championship next time around.
  • Options
    If he goes, all the fans who wrote him off and said he is not good enough, will moan that the fee we receive will not be enough
  • Options
    Amazing how many people remember a bad game.........
    Bollox, can't be bothered.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Can't go we would need another scape goat !!!
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

Many will remember Curbs doubled up with Chris Powell at LB and Konchesky at LM.

Yet to see this "a lot to offer going forward" but I admire your optimism
  • Options

Rojo
  • Options

Rojo
    You are not going to abuse him on the bench, surely? :wink:
  • Options

or as they would say on the OS "escape goat"
  • Options

Especially after Magennis has turned out to be quite good. Bloody lummox hasn't read the script
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

The reason Curbs doubled up with Powell and Konchesky was that he was trying to keep Konchesky at the club who threw his toys out the pram and asked for a transfer when Powell got his place back after injury, it worked for a while when he got the goal against Liverpool but was never a midfielder.
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

or as they would say on the OS "escape goat"
    Which is the original version of the phrase but as this proves usage and spelling change.