Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Would you help an 83 year old woman in obvious distress ?

Comments

• Options
    It really is disgusting that no one stopped to help her.

Yet at the same time (and this isnt to excuse the people who ignored her)... There are so many articles on the internet these days which test people's kindness (or how horrible they are) yet are truly just social experiments to trick others.

Its a separate subject yet at the same time I believe they need to stop because soon people wont help anyone because they wont be able to tell the difference
  • Options
    I'm with @JiMMy 85, simply don't believe any of that
  • Options
    last summer I helped an old fella who fell over in Sainsburys car park at Locksbottom. I got the first aider from the store, who called an ambulance, then we all waited.
    The ambulance pulled into the car park, drove through it and off again. Apparently something more urgent came up.
    In the end the man, with blood on his face, decided he'd sat around on the floor long enough, asked me to help him into his car, which I did.
    I did point out to him that might not be the smartest move but that's what he wanted.
  • Options

last summer I helped an old fella who fell over in Sainsburys car park at Locksbottom. I got the first aider from the store, who called an ambulance, then we all waited.
    The ambulance pulled into the car park, drove through it and off again. Apparently something more urgent came up.
    In the end the man, with blood on his face, decided he'd sat around on the floor long enough, asked me to help him into his car, which I did.
    I did point out to him that might not be the smartest move but that's what he wanted.

Good grief. That shocks me almost as much as the original OP. Clearly I have been away too long.