Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Away coach

Just seen a tweet by Airman Brown, away coach.........

New #cafc away match coach service run by fans to launch for Fleetwood game on September 10th - fare £20 - details to be announced Tuesday.

Well done to all concerned, the fans are taking the club back bit by bit.. :)

Comments

• Club run service is £28 if anyone is interested.

Well done all involved, regardless of price
  • Do I need to convert to CARD to get on board?
  • clb74 said:

Do I need to convert to CARD to get on board?

Nah, sure you just have to pay the £20.
  • will it be the same stewards. When I go to away games I go on Betty's coach. Will she and the others still be doing it
  • clb74 said:

Yes, you then have to cut your wrist, swap blood and swear allegiance to the cause
  • Is there beer on board last time I got a coach was about 20 years ago
  • No doubt pinnochio will try & scupper this in some way, only sell away tickets if you book on the official coach maybe ?

Nice green and white Fila at the back.
  • Sponsored links:

• @Airman Brown as far as you know are the current stewards happy to carry on with the new coach
  • edited August 2016
    cabbles said:

@Airman Brown as far as you know are the current stewards happy to carry on with the new coach

Looks like you have the hots for Betty :smile:
  • No doubt pinnochio will try & scupper this in some way, only sell away tickets if you book on the official coach maybe ?

No doubt pinnochio will try & scupper this in some way, only sell away tickets if you book on the official coach maybe ?

Never happen, what about people who travel by train and car?
  • cabbles said:

@Airman Brown as far as you know are the current stewards happy to carry on with the new coach

Looks like you have the hots for Betty :smile:
    I've been embracing her perfume since 2000 ;-) that's not a metaphor either

No doubt pinnochio will try & scupper this in some way, only sell away tickets if you book on the official coach maybe ?

We're talking about meire here !!!

What are the odds on them doing the coach for free.

We're talking about meire here !!!
    On second thoughts.........
  • clb74 said:

Yes, you then have to cut your wrist, swap blood and swear allegiance to the cause
    Happy For All card Members To GivemMe beats

• clb74 said:

What are the odds on them doing the coach for free.

Well that was another thought of mine but the selling tickets only to those who book on the club coach sounded more bizarre so I thought would probably be nearer the truth :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Wonder if she'll try to arrange with the home club not allowing coaches in unless booked through club.
  • For a minute I thought Katrien had an idea to have a different head coach for home games and one for always.

Crap joke Mr Otto.

By your standards that should be given a flag.
  • edited August 2016
    T.C.E said:

Just seen a tweet by Airman Brown, away coach.........

New #cafc away match coach service run by fans to launch for Fleetwood game on September 10th - fare £20 - details to be announced Tuesday.

Well done to all concerned, the fans are taking the club back bit by bit.. :)

The best news for a very long time ! Made my day.

Put that in your pipe & smoke it, Katrien !

NO reason why fans travelling to away games would pay £8 over the odds regardless of whether they love or hate "them"!

The best possible way to support the team, NOT the regime !

Didn't we always know that CARD & co would have something else up their sleeves apart from their arms ?

Wouldn't work. I live nearer Fleetwood than I do Charlton.
  • For a minute I thought Katrien had an idea to have a different head coach for home games and one for always.

Crap joke Mr Otto.

By your standards that should be given a flag.
    It wasn't a joke. I genuinely thought that was a possibility.
  • Nothing wrong with a bit of competition that aids the customer in saving a few quid.