Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal

Comments

• Options
    some of the more interesting points from his press conference;

SANCHEZ OFF TO SPAIN?

As well as discussing his future, Arsene Wenger has confirmed Alexis Sanchez has flown to Spain as he has a court case in Barcelona.

Wenger also added that the Chile forward will be back in training on Saturday ahead of Monday’s FA Cup tie against non-league Sutton United.

WENGER ON FUTURE

As long as you don’t win everything, there is always something wrong. You have to accept that.

In the last 20 clubs in Europe, only three clubs have played every season in the Champions League - Arsenal, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid.

If everything is not perfect, not everything is wrong.

WENGER ON FUTURE

It is important for the club to make the right decision for the future. I did not work here for 20 years not to care.

I had many opportunities to go somewhere else but I care for this club and its future. It is important to be in safe hands.
  • Options
    Arsenal TV really is the gift that keeps on giving. This guy is right up there with them - the bit about winning the FA cup is priceless. His analysis of the Welbeck situation also marks him out as a potential BT Sport summariser.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcbykRVcn7Y
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    Anyone know the odds on Patrick Viera being Arsenal manager next season?
  • Options

Anyone know the odds on Patrick Viera being Arsenal manager next season?

12/1

Curbs is at 16/1 150/1
  • Options
    Jesus Christ they are shit - not the team, the whole club
  • Options
    I hope Wenger is kept on. WENGER IN!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

You've got to feel for the fans. Spending all that money to travel and watch a team performance like that. Maybe if the players concentrated less on silly haircuts and tattoos, their performance might improve.

Did I say "feel for the fans"? Sorry, I meant laugh at and f**k em, delusional twats.

You look at Giroud coming on and you think he probably puts more of a shift in grooming than he does on the pitch

Go through their squad and there is so much mediocrity

Gibbs, Walcott, Welbeck, Giroud, Wiltshire, El-Nany, Monreal, Debouchy, Chambers, Jenkinson, Coquelin, Perez

I know he's started to move or wants to move some of them on, but he's buys the majority of this shit
    Walcott possibly the most overrated player of the last decade.
  • Options
    Not good enough fam, you get me blud?
  • Options

cabbles said:

You've got to feel for the fans. Spending all that money to travel and watch a team performance like that. Maybe if the players concentrated less on silly haircuts and tattoos, their performance might improve.

Did I say "feel for the fans"? Sorry, I meant laugh at and f**k em, delusional twats.

You look at Giroud coming on and you think he probably puts more of a shift in grooming than he does on the pitch

Go through their squad and there is so much mediocrity

Gibbs, Walcott, Welbeck, Giroud, Wiltshire, El-Nany, Monreal, Debouchy, Chambers, Jenkinson, Coquelin, Perez

I know he's started to move or wants to move some of them on, but he's buys the majority of this shit
    Walcott possibly the most overrated player of the last decade.
    Very quick though....
  • Options
    I wouldn't say Giroud is mediocre. Don't know how he performed today but usually does well, often scoring.
    The rest of the list, yeah.
  • Options
    Most of their players are gutless.....
  • Options
    Talal said:

I wouldn't say Giroud is mediocre. Don't know how he performed today but usually does well, often scoring.
    The rest of the list, yeah.

Yeah take your point. Just that he shows so much faith in players that will never win him the title, Giroud is one of those
  • Options
    On that performance Wenger has totally lost the dressing room, so I hope he is kept on till the end of the season.

Just something about the club, their supporters and their players that really makes me want them to fail.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Where's Wally?
  • Options
    3rd biggest club in the Prem? Give ya head a wobble fam
  • Options
    The best central midfielder he could give was Stefan N'Zonzi. I don't think he'd solve their issues
  • Options
    i hope their pain is long ,protracted with no end.
  • Options
    What does fam mean?
  • Options
    Wank football club , fake fans . Not sure why , but love it when they lose .
  • Options

Wank football club , fake fans . Not sure why , but love it when they lose .

Best, fastest summary, ever.