Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Arsenal

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2018
    iaitch said:

It's no worse than plenty of other quizzes/questions on here.

It is worse cos I said it lol

Nobody loves me
    Everybody hates me
    I think i'll go and eat worms
  • Options

iaitch said:

Nobody loves me
    Everybody hates me
    Perfectly acceptable football quiz question Paulie.

Unlike the awful new shirt they have just launched.
  • Options

iaitch said:

Nobody loves me
    Everybody hates me
    Perfectly acceptable football quiz question Paulie.

Unlike the awful new shirt they have just launched.
    I wouldn't expect it to be a quiz question though, just a shirt.
  • Options
    Unless that quiz question was "Which Arsenal player can't put his shorts on the right way round?"

• Options
    iaitch said:

Was in jest, i feel i can half have a joke with Paulie so i am sure he took as intended. Sort of stuff some of my mates would love in a day at the pub so might even use it :smile:
  • Options

iaitch said:

Was in jest, i feel i can half have a joke with Paulie so i am sure he took as intended. Sort of stuff some of my mates would love in a day at the pub so might even use it :smile:
    Of course I did.

Some people I know are serious and sone I know are joking.

You are one of the jokers
  • Options
    If you believe this article, it would seem that the British tax payer will be sponsoring the Arsenal Shirts in a round about way.

Rwanda will pay the wealthy London club £10million a year for three years to have "Visit Rwanda" displayed on players' sleeves and pitch-side advertising screens.

Critics of Rwanda's president and Arsenal fan Paul Kagame believe he is behind the deal, which includes hospitality at the Emirates Stadium, match tickets and access to players for promotional work.

Last year Britain gave £27million to the Rwandan government for poverty relief as well as £37million for aid programmes.

It is one of the world's poorest nations and suffered civil war and brutal genocide in the 1990s. News of the Arsenal deal sparked anger yesterday.
  • Options
    Kagame sounds a decent bloke, maybe he should buy Arsenal with the aid money, no problems passing the fit and proper person test.
  • Options
    what a grade a prat this bloke is, typical arsenal slagging off a tiny club and then making out as though arsenal are anything less than a laughing stock.

lets see how much they love the manager come december and they are sitting in 12th :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM_dzKUqn40&t=144s
  • Options

what a grade a prat this bloke is, typical arsenal slagging off a tiny club and then making out as though arsenal are anything less than a laughing stock.

lets see how much they love the manager come december and they are sitting in 12th :smiley:

What a muppet
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

His life must be fucking depressing, never happy with anything
  • Options
    To be fair i think a lot of it is an act, you can tell some of what he says is tongue in cheek.
  • Options
    at the end of last season he said he wont be coming on arsenal fan tv anymore other than rare appearances - 1st pre season and hes all over it!

tbh i think he is one of the best bits about arsenal fan tv - his meltdowns are brilliant.
  • Options

To be fair i think a lot of it is an act, you can tell some of what he says is tongue in cheek.

maybe but i think a lot of arsenal fans are v similar in there thought process they would rather england failed because its a bulk of spurs boys, including a mate everyone was over the moon with where we got to apart from him who said it was nothing special and kane is useless and should not of got the golden boot! :neutral:
  • Options
    Imagine having to sit in a pub with dick head. You'd end up having words.
  • Options
    Just watching MOTD, loads of empty seats at the Emirates, thousands I'd say. Official attendance 59,830, official capacity 59,867. Today's crowd was nowhere near either.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Just watching MOTD, loads of empty seats at the Emirates, thousands I'd say. Official attendance 59,830, official capacity 59,867. Today's crowd was nowhere near either.

Had the game on this morning. Arsenal are in trouble, at least by their standards. If it wasn’t for the promoted teams, West Ham would be in trouble.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    All stadiums will look like that someday. The next generation would rather do other things than sports. And if they are involved, it will more likely be gambling or video games or fantasy sports.

It's depressing. Clubs care about ticket revenue, not fans. Once they have the money, the fans themselves are .... annoyances that cost them money to keep in a seat during a match. Security, food, cleanup. They probably would prefer no one come at all one the money is in their pocket.

49ers, down the road, during a "sold out" game two years ago. 90% empty in the afternoon side. Many stadiums look like this now. The NFL and MLB are ordering the networks not to show the stands.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    "Clubs care about ticket revenue, not fans"

Although Arsenal weren't one of them, there was an article a couple of weeks back that said 10 premier league clubs would've made a profit even if they'd had NO fans at their games.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

"Clubs care about ticket revenue, not fans"

Although Arsenal weren't one of them, there was an article a couple of weeks back that said 10 premier league clubs would've made a profit even if they'd had NO fans at their games.

Agreed - but this doesn’t mean those 10 clubs don’t care about ticket revenue.

No fans in ground = Profit
    Fans in ground = More Profit
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

All stadiums will look like that someday. The next generation would rather do other things than sports. And if they are involved, it will more likely be gambling or video games or fantasy sports.

It's depressing. Clubs care about ticket revenue, not fans. Once they have the money, the fans themselves are .... annoyances that cost them money to keep in a seat during a match. Security, food, cleanup. They probably would prefer no one come at all one the money is in their pocket.

49ers, down the road, during a "sold out" game two years ago. 90% empty in the afternoon side. Many stadiums look like this now. The NFL and MLB are ordering the networks not to show the stands.

You sure that's not Arsenal Napa?
  • Options

Agree, bar the stands and the pitch it’s identical
  • Options

Agree, bar the stands and the pitch it’s identical
    Whoosh!!!!!!!
  • Options
    DT the gift that keeps giving
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Heyyy, tell that guy to leave Jenkinson alone. Although didn’t realise he was on 60k a week if true.

Some way over the top comments from the guy in the hat considering he’s supporting the fifth best team in the country:

“Past regime has left this club a mess”

“Stop buying things at the Emirates, stop buying food and drinks, stop buying merchandise”

“Empty seats are noticeable and worked on getting Wenger out”.

“Can it get any worse than this”

These type of fans have no idea what it’s really like to suffer. Shouting after a game because they’re only fifth in the league. Saying it can’t get any worse.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    “What is this? Some kind of game?” Erm....yeah?
  • Options

Heyyy, tell that guy to leave Jenkinson alone. Although didn’t realise he was on 60k a week if true.

Some way over the top comments from the guy in the hat considering he’s supporting the fifth best team in the country:

“Stop buying things at the Emirates, stop buying food and drinks, stop buying merchandise”

“Can it get any worse than this”

These type of fans have no idea what it’s really like to suffer. Shouting after a game because they’re only fifth in the league. Saying it can’t get any worse.
    He’s got no chance of that happening , we’ve had the piss royally taken out of us by our owner and plenty can’t refrain from spending at the ground
  • Options

“Can it get any worse than this?”

No DT, it is impossible to get any worse than 5th in the Premier League. Spot on, feller.

Love these entitled gooners.