Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Ricky Holmes (ed. Pg 4 - joined Oxford on season loan)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016
    Know loads of people who are either left handed and right footed, or right handed, left footed.

A much higher % of famous celebrities are left handed.

I remember that José Semedo is left handed, right footed.
    Chris Powell is right handed, left footed.

Not to mention Messi is right handed and of course, left footed.

It's a lot more common than people think.

*On a side note reading other people's posts.. I am right handed and when using a knife to chop food or peel things, I use my right. However, when cutting to eat my food I have always used my left hand, it just doesn't feel natural in my right hand. Yet, if I was sawing wood, I would be using my right hand. Very strange how the brain works.
  • Options
    If Ricky is crocked we have a youngster called Lookman who could do a job for us.
  • Options
    Lookman is he new? His name seems strangely familiar.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I always find I have to use both hands, wink wink nudge nudge know what I mean. (C/F: Bird, New, Countdown.)
  • Options
    Think there should be a C L poll on this
  • Options
    What would the questions be?

Which hand/hands do you prefer to use while pleasuring yourself?

Is this different from your writing hand?

• Options
    Must be 20 years plus since I had the left hand working over time , too much hard graft that
    Anyone try the numbing technique , or was that made up , where you numb your arm and get it to work so feels like a random doing the graft
  • Options
    Johnnie Jackson is right handed and left footed.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Fiiish said:

seth plum said:

Being right handed and footed, I have always eaten with the most useful implement, the fork, in my right hand not the left, which seems to be the standard, yet illogical way for most right handed people.

Because the fork is not the primary implement for dexterity - you are merely using it to hold your food in place whilst cutting it and to ferry the meal into your mouth. The knife is the implement you ought to be using with your stronger hand since you are trying to dice your food with it. Since you more or less only using a fork when eating, whereas knives are used for many other things, it is natural for you to be always holding the knife in your dominant hand.

Funnily enough I am left-handed for using a knife ordinarily (such as peeling potatoes, chopping vegetables, opening letters, sawing wood (with a saw, not a knife but still it's a bladed instrument), carving meat etc.) but I eat with the fork in the left hand and the knife in the right hand. So I'm the illogical one here. As I mentioned before, I am ambisinistrous, or cross-dominant, so to be honest it is always a bit of a lottery how I decide to approach an activity.
    same here, left handed but eat with fork in left hand

left footed (right one is for standing on only)

play snooker left handed, tennis left handed, but play golf right handed and bat right handed (on the rare occasion I've played cricket)
  • Options
    This thread is seriously weird
  • Options
    What hand does Lookman favour?
  • Options

Must be 20 years plus since I had the left hand working over time , too much hard graft that
    Anyone try the numbing technique , or was that made up , where you numb your arm and get it to work so feels like a random doing the graft

have you never heard of the dead hand gang?
  • Options
    shirty5 said:

This seasons Player of the year by a country mile. Would be amazed if a few mid table Championship clubs don't make bids for him during the summer. Could play at a higher level and would not look out of place for sides like Brentford, Ipswich etc.

this is very true .. unfortunately .. let's hope that he is made an offer to stay that he can't refuse
  • Options
    Presumably he signed at least a two-year contract when he joined so absolutely no reason to sell him in the summer
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    POTY is no place for sentiment ;)

Would have been Magennis until his injury but all for Holmes now
  • Options
    Has to be Holmes.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Prob be bought by a bigger club, in the Championship. Scunthorpe for instance, or Fleetwood. He must feel he's wasted his time with us.
  • Options
    Let's hope they gave him a contract on stupid money which lower championship club's won't be able to match so we keep hold of him.

Might be the only time KM has managed to do something that was good for us.
  • Options
    As for the POTY thing. I completely agree it should go to Holmes. But there is no way that I can bring myself to vote for anyone but the skipper. We'd be a hell of a lot worse off if he wasn't here...
  • Options
    100% Holmes.

1 horse race. He even missed 2 months of the season.

Only Crofts and Konsa have played the whole season without sustaining an injury.
  • Options

100% Holmes.

1 horse race. He even missed 2 months of the season.

Only Crofts and Konsa have played the whole season without sustaining an injury.

Konsa was injured at Rochdale and did not feature against Oxford in the next game
  • Options
    Holmes to me has been very good - should be playing a division higher. Maybe even a squad player at places like Burnley, AFC Bournemouth.

Be surprised if he stays after May.
  • Options
    One of my boys is the same.