Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Blackburn fans launch petition to Investigate owners

Comments

• Options
    Us, Leeds, Blackburn, Blackpool may be a couple of others. About time the FA/EFL introduced a more stringent 'proper person' test and introduced set criteria owners must meet during their ownership of Clubs.
  • Options

Us, Leeds, Blackburn, Blackpool may be a couple of others. About time the FA/EFL introduced a more stringent 'proper person' test and introduced set criteria owners must meet during their ownership of Clubs.

Good idea, do we know anyone on the panel who could use their influence? Ah...........maybe not then!! ;)
  • Options
    All because they hounded Souness out because they thought they could get into Europe
  • Options

All because they we hounded Souness Curbishley out because they thought they could get into Europe

• Options

All because they we hounded Souness Curbishley out because they thought they could get into Europe

That's what I was hinting at ;)
  • Options
    Bugger the football side of things - I'd no idea the company ran a chicken processing plant. Hate that. Signed.
  • Options
    Can C.A.R.D use any contacts it has to form some sort of joint initiative along with the likes of Blackburn, Blackpool and Leeds to create a combined petition which would increase the numbers significantly and may have a better chance to make impact ??
  • Options
    sarge1g said:

Can C.A.R.D use any contacts it has to form some sort of joint initiative along with the likes of Blackburn, Blackpool and Leeds to create a combined petition which would increase the numbers significantly and may have a better chance to make impact ??

I think this was discussed with Leeds last season who had a banner made with the CARD logo on for a bus parade and everything.

Unfortunately their bus broke down on the morning of the parade so it didn't go ahead.

In any case, the majority of Leeds aren't too dissatisfied with Massimo at the moment so were unlikely to get them on board.