Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

What happens to the 2%

...when Roland eventually goes?

Will we see pro-regime fans break away and form Roland's Addicks to show that their great duck taped leader's plans can work by installing a management dream team of Karel Fraeye and Sue Parkes and then we eventually play them in the FA Cup in 10 years time?

In all seriousness I'm going to find it very uncomfortable to share moments at The Valley with any fans that have shamelessly aligned themselves with the regime or regime apologists when this mob has gone, having read that we seem to have some fans mocking protestors who are trying to force a change for the good of the club or telling us that apparently the senior management team "knows best". When we've done all the hard work to get "our club" back I frankly don't want to be celebrating any good times with those who stood by and watched the club burn.

Comments

• Options
    What do you want done with them?
  • Options
    I agree. When they finally leave we should have show trials, and everyone who currently has a season ticket shall be hung by the neck until death.
  • Options
    They'll get every opportunity to explain themselves...

...and then they will be exiled to Milton Keynes Dons.

Either that or we do what @Addickted said.
  • Options
    Like the rest of us, they will be supporting the new owners, so we will be the 100% again.
  • Options
    Sounds to me like looking for something on top of something to complain about in a euphoric future.

Why?

If he sells great! Celebrate it, move on, support Charlton, none of these I done more than you or told you so rubbish, that is cheap foolish playground stuff and quite frankly irrelevant and pointless. My dads bigger than your dad by the way. Jeez!
  • Options
    Can someone just ban this divisive pr*ck?*

*Joke.
  • Options
    Obviously, we give them armbands with a special symbol on, so that we can distinguish them from everyone else. We then segregate them to their own section of the stadium on matchdays. At some point, we may or may not want to use poisonous gases, I don't know, what do you think is the best way to deal with people who don't protest enough?
  • Options
    It's not about fans who don't protest enough it's about 'fans' who are showing contempt, much like our owner and lackies towards those protesting and somehow being blind to the regimes destruction.

Would it not feel weird (not unique) to be celebrating a goal next to someone when the good times have returned who looked down on protestors and wholeheartedly supported the regime and have just stayed latching on - basically imagine celebrating a goal next to/with Sue Parkes. That's what I'm getting at.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016

...when Roland eventually goes?

Will we see pro-regime fans break away and form Roland's Addicks to show that their great duck taped leader's plans can work by installing a management dream team of Karel Fraeye and Sue Parkes and then we eventually play them in the FA Cup in 10 years time?

In all seriousness I'm going to find it very uncomfortable to share moments at The Valley with any fans that have shamelessly aligned themselves with the regime or regime apologists when this mob has gone, having read that we seem to have some fans mocking protestors who are trying to force a change for the good of the club or telling us that apparently the senior management team "knows best". When we've done all the hard work to get "our club" back I frankly don't want to be celebrating any good times with those who stood by and watched the club burn.

I'm not sure there are actually too many fans who are actively "pro-regime" though. Yes there are a few regime apologists like Sue Parkes but on the whole, most fans still want the Belgians out. However just because there are still plenty of fans (like Seb for example) who simply want to go and watch their team, doesn't mean they're in favour of what the Belgians are doing.
  • Options
    At the end of the day we are all Charlton, i think it will be fine we will all move one and get on with it and if you cant that makes you some sad twat IMHO
  • Options

It's not about fans who don't protest enough it's about 'fans' who are showing contempt, much like our owner and lackies towards those protesting and somehow being blind to the regimes destruction.

Would it not feel weird (not unique) to be celebrating a goal next to someone when the good times have returned who looked down on protestors and wholeheartedly supported the regime and have just stayed latching on - basically imagine celebrating a goal next to/with Sue Parkes. That's what I'm getting at.

Yet at the end of the day we're all Charlton Supporters, we come from different walks of life and all have different views / opinions and interests to everyone else who goes to the Valley

The one common cause we all have is the hope that Charlton will win their next game and the next and the next.

If someone comes up to me (When Roland does eventually sell) and asks what I did during to speed up his exit, I'll tell them to piss off and get a life!!
  • Options

Fair point, I did over-simplify.
    After Roland has gone, I'll make sure to ask whoever I'm sitting next to how much they supported the regime. Then I'll know how to feel when celebrating a goal.
  • Options
    I can't wait until we're all on the same side
    Looking forward to it immensely.
    I don't know any of them personally anyway.
  • Options
    HexHex
    edited August 2016
    If KM were to announce on the pitch that RD would be closing the club down at the end of the season there would still be those who would just sit there and do nothing apart from complain about those protesting. Some people will do nothing and deny everything yet convince themselves they are doing all in their power to help. That's life! The rest of us have just got to accept it.
  • Options

They'll get every opportunity to explain themselves...

...and then they will be exiled to Milton Keynes Dons.

Either that or we do what @Addickted said.

This.
    And then this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_by_elephant
  • Options
    Band of Brothers - Eindhoven
  • Options
    They get rounded up, put in a big sack & thrown in the Quaggy??
  • Options
    By the time RD sells so much damage will have been done we will need 100% of fans to get together to build the club up again.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Odd question. At the end of the day we are all Charlton supporters and all want the best for the club. What we disagree with is how to get there and also whether Duchatalet is the anti-Christ and Meire his dumb sidekick. When the pair of them are finally hounded out, we get back to what we all want to do anyway. Watching the football, singing songs, enjoying the game and all being united.
  • Options
    Nug said:

By the time RD sells so much damage will have been done we will need 100% of fans to get together to build the club up again.

This.
  • Options
    Hex said:

If KM were to announce on the pitch that RD would be closing the club down at the end of the season there would still be those who would just sit there and do nothing apart from complain about those protesting. Some people will do nothing and deny everything yet convince themselves they are doing all in their power to help. That's life! The rest of us have just got to accept it.

Tories I think they are called... :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2016

How the hell are you even going to know? Will you be handing out questionnaires to all fans in the surrounding seats so you know which ones you can sneer at and which ones are okay to still be in the ground?

• Options
    Once they've gone we'll find something else to whinge and moan about (albeit something not quite as detrimental to the very fabric of the football club) and we can split into different camps again.
  • Options
    Put them in the stocks under the SAm Bartram statue, pelt them with rotten eggs, make them wear an "UNCLEAN" sign, flog 'em; make them listen to 24 hours of Coldplay; throw them into a crowd of Millwall fans while wearing Wham shirts.
  • Options

Once they've gone we'll find something else to whinge and moan about (albeit something not quite as detrimental to the very fabric of the football club) and we can split into different camps again.

yeah like who do we hate more millwall or palace?
    will Sheffield united come good or not?
    and is a cardigan correct attire for a prowper Charlton fan?
  • Options

Put them in the stocks under the SAm Bartram statue, pelt them with rotten eggs, make them wear an "UNCLEAN" sign, flog 'em; make them listen to 24 hours of Coldplay; throw them into a crowd of Millwall fans while wearing Wham shirts.

I quite like Coldplay
  • Options

Hex said:

Tories I think they are called... :wink:
    Or Jeremy Corbyn in the run up to the Brexit vote, for the sake of balance!
    :wink: