Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oxford Away. 24/9.

Just a quick heads up. There are a number of £6.00 singles available for this. Just booked the 10.50am out and 18.30 back for £12.00.

Comments

• Options
    @Clem_Snide How does one get this - I know someone (a mutual friend) who wants to go very much

PM me or reply here
  • Options
    what's the ticket allocation there?, can see this one being popular
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up. Got it at £10 return with the gold card
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

@Clem_Snide How does one get this - I know someone (a mutual friend) who wants to go very much

PM me or reply here

Just go on to the the train line website and search those times. That's what I did and got the £12 rtn.
  • Options

http://footballtripper.com/kassam-stadium-oxford-united-fc/#Stands
  • Options

About 2000, along the side.
  • Options
    New ground (i think), not very far to go, loads of boycotters who said they'd be doing aways only, surely a sell out.
  • Options
    It's only 5 pounds if you go on the great Western Railway website
  • Options

New ground (i think), not very far to go, loads of boycotters who said they'd be doing aways only, surely a sell out.

We have played them in cup competitions recently though, which may dampen the "new ground" effect
  • Options
    £10 return is good, but isn't the station miles from the ground?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    JaShea99 said:

£10 return is good, but isn't the station miles from the ground?

Four miles, there are shuttle buses for the ground from the station.
  • Options

It's not a new ground. We played them in the league cup, about 5 years ago.
  • Options
    We're certinally making it our early season big day out.
  • Options
    What sort of distance is ground from station
  • Options

The FA Cup more recently as well.
  • Options

The FA Cup more recently as well.
    Yep on the run to the Quarter Final exit at Sheff Utd 2014.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Actually it was the FA Cup in 2014. I thought it was longer ago than that. It was the night Evina & Harriot had a contest for worst ever Charlton performance, in front of us on that side.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25744555
  • Options

Actually it was the FA Cup in 2014. I thought it was longer ago than that. It was the night Evina & Harriot had a contest for worst ever Charlton performance, in front of us on that side.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/25744555
    One of the last times Dale and Yann played for us...

And the Oxford manager was Chris Wilder!
  • Options
    Could possibly be a sell-out, certainly hope so
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    will be heading on to this, bit of a fucker to get to from the station, but i'm sure we will just jump in a cab split between 4 of you isn't that much, done the same at bury paid 20 quid from outside the pub at Manchester Piccadilly
  • Options

will be heading on to this, bit of a fucker to get to from the station, but i'm sure we will just jump in a cab split between 4 of you isn't that much, done the same at bury paid 20 quid from outside the pub at Manchester Piccadilly

You were robbed, I only paid £10 to get back to Manchester.
  • Options

we couldnt find a cab anywhere afterwards so had to use uber, was 16 quid on way back, but both journeys divied up by the 4 of us £9.00 each didnt think was that bad and better than getting on bus/tram.
  • Options

we couldnt find a cab anywhere afterwards so had to use uber, was 16 quid on way back, but both journeys divied up by the 4 of us £9.00 each didnt think was that bad and better than getting on bus/tram. </blockquote

This reminds me of the song that use to follow a poor away turnout after "is that all you take away"..."did you come in a taxi" (or something like that.

;0)
  • Options
    Tickets for Charlton’s trip to Oxford United on Saturday, September 24th are on restricted sale.

The club have been handed a full allocation of 1,497 seats and tickets are priced at £21 adults, £15 over 65s, £14 for students with valid ID and under 22s, £12 under 18s, £8 under 13s and £5 under 7s.

We also have a number of ambulant disabled tickets and 13 wheelchair bays available, which are priced at the relevant age category and include a free helper.

From Tuesday, August 30th, season ticket holders that are also Valley Gold members can buy up to two seats. Eligibility extends to season tickets holders and Valley Gold members on Thursday, September 1st and, on Tuesday, September 6th, supporters that purchased tickets for either Bury, Cheltenham Town or Walsall can also buy.

Tickets will go on sale to all members on Thursday, September 8th.

Tickets can be purchased by visiting The Valley’s ticket office in person, by calling the ticket office on 03330 14 44 44 or by going online. Please click here to buy online.

Valley Away will be running a coach service to the Kassam Stadium, priced at £20. Please see below for a list of pick-up times.

Larkfield 9.30am
    Gravesend 9.55am
    Dartford 10.20am
    Bexleyheath 10.35am
    Bromley 11.05am
    Eltham 11.25am
    Charlton 11.55am

Meanwhile, the Addicks’ home game against Oldham Athletic on Tuesday, September 27th has also gone on sale.

The fixture has been classified as an Addicks silver game, with ticket prices starting at £17 adults, £14 adult disabled, £13 over 65s, £10 students, disabled concessions and under 18s, and £5 under 11s.

Tickets can be purchased by visiting The Valley’s ticket office in person, by calling the ticket office on 03330 14 44 44 or by going online. Please click here to buy online.
    Read more at http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-tickets-oxford-united-3279548.aspx#jIEozl87MuFc0ivp.99
  • Options
    Don't seem to be available online,yet.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Tried to buy one at the ticket office this morning whilst collecting my Fleetwood Away ticket. They wouldn't sell me one as I did not know they were on restricted sale. The massive queue of zero and the fact that there is zero chance of 1,500 buying these in the next 2 days would not wash. The calendars which the club have publicised state the tickets went on sale on the 23rd August. The ticket latest page has no reference in the main text to Oxford Away at all http://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/ticket-prices/. Although I have now found the subsequent page with the restrictions.

No idea why we need those restrictions based on the attendances so far and why the information on all the pages is not correct.

Why is it so hard to buy a ticket for a game of football ?
  • Options
    This will sell out. Suprised that's the full allocation.
  • Options
    When do they go on general sale?
  • Options
    Surely they'll offer more than that if we sell them all? I think it will be quite popular.