Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Filling the Covered End (lower north)

First match of my £175, 23 match season ticket in the covered end and the overall verdict from me on the initiative is positive as it seemed pretty full with most fans in there seeming to be getting behind the team second half and we were jumping up and down from a sitting position to our feet on a regular basis as the half wore on. Retro stuff indeed. Roll on game 2 on Tuesday night even though in all likelihood there won't be as many in the Covered End as today but a win will raise the noise level to compensate.

Comments

• From East Stand it looked more than half full to me but my eyes aren't what they were :wink:
  • Hex said:

First match of my £175, 23 match season ticket in the covered end and the overall verdict from me on the initiative is positive as it seemed pretty full with most fans in there seeming to be getting behind the team second half and we were jumping up and down from a sitting position to our feet on a regular basis as the half wore on. Retro stuff indeed. Roll on game 2 on Tuesday night even though in all likelihood there won't be as many in the Covered End as today but a win will raise the noise level to compensate.

Sorry to disappoint you but from my vantage point in the East it was less than half full.
    I guessed it was unlikely to be sold out but sitting & standing in there it seemed pretty full and that has a positive impact if there are others around you and they are getting behind the team as well, which was the case in the second half
  • I was surprised how many people were still in the Upper North actually

I didn't even go to my £175 seat in the north lower. Four of us went straight through the turnstiles and up the stairs to the north upper. I expect we wasn't the only ones
    Sssshhh! walls have ears.
  • I actually thought the atmosphere was pretty good today, was definitely emptier in the NU but noise level was good
  • Finally all the doom and gloom has gone and now we have a stadium full of happy clappers!

I'm glad I'm not attending. good luck to the 11500 Loyal supporters!
  • Sponsored links:

• C4FC4L1f3 said:

Finally all the doom and gloom has gone and now we have a stadium full of happy clappers!

Thank you, much appreciated
  • C4FC4L1f3 said:

Finally all the doom and gloom has gone and now we have a stadium full of happy clappers!

Thank you, much appreciated
    Shame when the 3000 freebies don't get issued it will be a different story, unless the regime actually deliver for once the crowd will shrink.
  • Any pictures of the north stand? Upper didn't look too bad
  • RedChaser said:

I was surprised how many people were still in the Upper North actually

I didn't even go to my £175 seat in the north lower. Four of us went straight through the turnstiles and up the stairs to the north upper. I expect we wasn't the only ones
    Sssshhh! walls have ears.
    No they don't, they have ice creams
    C'mon old chap you should know better, the ice cream and sausage maker's name is spelt with a capital W. Back to ignore mode.

Plenty of people in the north upper with free tickets, given out free due to the netting behind the goal at the Burnley game.
  • edited February 2017
  • edited February 2017
  • Bloody Belgium's ;)