Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Letters From Club - Agreed Behavioural Contracts ????

WSSWSS
edited August 2016 in General Charlton
Saw this on Twitter...

Comments

• Options
    are they the thought police now too?!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Just about to post this. Stumbled across it on Twitter. Beyond parody. @Ollywozere is it really part of your job description now to hand over negative social media comments?

Katrien Meire really doing her best to create a fun matchday experience.
  • Options
    Incredible, in the literal sense. More evidence for the "EFL" that they have appointed the wrong person to the FA board.
  • Options
    Not even signed.
  • Options
    This has to be a joke right?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It's bad that I even think this has a chance of being real
  • Options
    My understanding is that there is only one of these letters and that the matter has been resolved amicably and without any "contract".
  • Options
    Absolute best part is they'll have undoubtedly sent these out to both children and people they didn't mean to send them too...

Databases huh
  • Options
    I'm over eager.
  • Options

My understanding is that there is only one of these letters and that the matter has been resolved amicably and without any "contract".

Well, I hope so.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I wonder whose idea it was to not only write that letter, by to send it out too..??
  • Options
    I would hope that this is a one off and the comments made must have been pretty extreme; otherwise this really is a joke
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    most of the comments to the twitter are the usual, roland out, rolands a etc.
  • Options
    Note the return of the brackets...this time (ABC).
  • Options
    On the face of it this is more disgraceful behaviour towards our fans, however based on Airman Brown suggesting this is a one off, and without knowing what exactly was posted to provoke this probably not worth distracting from wider issues
  • Options
    I assume this is a joke. If not the person who received it needs to have the support of CAST / CARD. The club cannot try to stop criticism by bullying.
  • Options
    well this is going to blow up in their face... again.

They really have no idea about communications do they?
  • Options
    WSS said:

Saw this on Twitter...

Whilst the club has the right to govern behaviour whilst in the stadium and anti social behaviour is quite rightly frowned up, that is just pure madness. Everybody has a rant about their club and to say you aren't allowed to do that anymore is all a bit 1984.

On the plus side I now know why they didn't phone me about a season ticket. :)