Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Charlton Athletic Positivity Thread

Lifers on other threads have said that the site has been too depressing recently, so what is there to feel positive about?

- The club still exists
- Charlton fans are the salt of the earth
- Every day that passes is a day nearer the end of the regime

Comments

• Options
    Regardless of what's happening it's always 100% better than shopping with the wife.
  • Options
    There has been a shift in approach to transfers, like we asked for. Players arriving have, generally, played in England, played more than a handful of games in the last 2-3 years, and appear to have been signed on the choosing of the manager and his scout(s). More needed, but still time for that to happen.
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

We are not Palaaarse

or real 'wall
  • Options
    stonemuse said:

We are not Palaaarse

This
  • Options
    Fraeye has done his turn and might* never return.

*No guarentees
  • Options
    I made exactly this thread last year :D

So, there's more than one positivity thread on CL. That is cause for joy
  • Options
    You get amazing Match Previews to read!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    At some point Duchatelet will sell the club. Katrien Meire will no longer be CEO.
  • Options

You get amazing Match Previews to read!!

Well, For the Northampton game at least :wink:
    Save your negativity for the other threads!! ;)
  • Options
    Trains still exist
  • Options
    SDAddick said:

Trains still exist

And here's a picture of one:

• Options
    SDAddick said:

Trains still exist

Apparently not on the Sidcup line.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Stig said:

SDAddick said:

Trains still exist

And here's a picture of one:

Phoarrrr... I'm a married man now, I shouldnt be cheating on the wife like this!!
  • Options
    It's only been 311 minutes since our last competitive goal...
  • Options
    Proper post KLAXON.

Genuinely feel positive about our transfer dealings now, we still need at least one central midfielder but we are getting there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Most of us are still entitled to freedom of speech
  • Options
    The club have started a new communications drive with the fans by sending letters that encourage face to face "chats" when collecting season tickets (at the club's discretion)
  • Options
    The protest shirts will be delivered soon!
  • Options
    Beardface said:

The club have started a new communications drive with the fans by sending letters that encourage face to face "chats" when collecting season tickets (at the club's discretion)

To be fair they could probably have a chat with every person that's bought a season ticket in about 20 minutes !
  • Options
    The Agreed Behavioural Contract is proving very popular.
  • Options
    I positively abhor this regime.
  • Options
    You can always get a seat
  • Options
    My non cafc mates no longer get to take the piss out of our shite performances on the pitch, because we no longer attend
  • Options
    I stumbled across this old thread I wondered what the state positivity is at the moment. From my perspective the number one thing to be positive about is that we have Lyle Taylor.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    And we have Naby Sarr - an entertainer like LT, without the play acting, who has the ability to go much further in his career, sadly not with CAFC.