Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

KM appreciation thread

A lot of negativity has been directed towards our CEO so to balance things out I thought I'd start a thread for those with positive things to say about her.
She's the best Belgian CEO we've had.

Comments

• Options
    She is going to leave soon.
  • Options
    Erm.......

No, I've got nothing!
  • Options
    She's the best woman CEO with the name Katrien Meire that we have ever had. Other than that she's in incompetent fool.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    She is the most squirrel-like employee at Charlton.

And I happen to quite like squirrels.
  • Options
    She is the best looking CEO I can remember at the club.
  • Options
    Just bugger off back where you came from Pinocchio, I'll really appreciate you then.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I must say.. The Belgian accent is a definite thumbs up from me.
  • Options
    I always had a soft spot for the Kentish Mercury
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She has no soul, so she isn't bound by the same moral and ethical laws that most humans are.
    That's kind of positive, I guess. For her.
  • Options
    She ... er ... oh, forget it
  • Options
    She is the best at being the worst, to stay that consistent over the years is impressive aswell as embarrassing.
  • Options
    She turns being awful into an artform and is truly good at that artform.
  • Options
    Without Katrien Meire our lives would be so dull
  • Options
    She made me realise I shouldn't take my club for granted ...anything can happen with her there
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I appreciate the fact that when she does finally go, there surely cannot be anyone else out there who would do a worse job than she has managed to do.
  • Options
    Here is a list of positives. .

Can't think of anymore.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    She I the best CEO we have ever had.
    That makes me nearly a big a liar than what she is
  • Options
    She has saved me a lot of money not buying season tickets and the cost of travelling.

Also I commend her for being well on her way to target 'getting shot of 20K customers'.
  • Options
    That Liar banner last season was the highlight of the season and without her it would not have been possible.
  • Options
    She made me realise that when I said things couldn't get any worse I was spectacularly wrong.
  • Options
    Are you sure you aren't Paulie @hoof_it_up_to_benty . Your certainly going for his new thread record ;-)
  • Options
    Fair play to Katrien, I've been trying to squeeze back into my old 30" waist jeans, I nearly got in them at one point, then the Mrs stuck them in the wash. But fair play Katrien got down and gave them a good stretch and now I've got back in them.

She also taught me to lie.
  • Options
    If she was not at the club, it would mean RD did not own it, which would mean we would just go along and support our club, watch the games, talk to other fans about our club happily, and the forum would have very little to talk about. Well done KM
  • Options
    We need sue parks on this thread to help us out!
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    If she had any shred of decency about her , instead of wasting money at pouncey conferences and lining herself up to go on football league panels, she'd resign, it all seems a very strange way to 'reward' failure.

Oh sorry it was meant to be an appreciation thread, Erm yes, thanks for the memories, goodbye!