Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Slade Out!

Don't like him.

Comments

• Options
    Oh come on
  • Options
    Not yet
  • Options
    I agree

• Options
    Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    The old boy deserves another week, but what will two home defeats bring?
  • Options
    Idiot!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Lol I just wanted to post that pic :) I really don't give two shits who is manager. It doesn't matter till the regime leaves the club.

@Essex_Al get a life!
  • Options
    edited August 2016

Everyone out.

Blimey that takes me back 40/50 years to a sitcom The Rag Trade with Miriam Karlin, Sheila Hancock and Reg Varney;
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Don't be silly, we all know who the real enemy is.

Louis M is a Palace Ultra big boy and can no doubt handle himself, if this is what this is about.
  • Options
    Serb in.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    jams said:

Not sure if that was serious but... I've Reached such a level of apathy that couldn't give two shits who the manager is

I thought two shits or is it chalets owned us...................Oh hang on a minute he picks the team anyway so I agree with you mate :wink:.
  • Options
    He's obviously the right man for the job as RD doesn't do failure. I think everyone is forgetting that..............
  • Options
    Don't be daft
  • Options
    It's a bit unfair on Slade. He's been given crap and I doubt even Fergie could have got them to win. I doubt he is overly happy with what he has got and that may explain his sarky interview with Louis Mend. If we lose on Saturday with an inept performance I retain the right to alter my opinion :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

It's a bit unfair on Slade. He's been given crap and I doubt even Fergie could have got them to win. I doubt he is overly happy with what he has got and that may explain his sarky interview with Louis Mend. If we lose on Saturday with an inept performance I retain the right to alter my opinion :wink:

Good use of the emoji much more warmth to your posts now :wink:
  • Options
    CHG said:

I'll give Slade one season.....Autumn.

That's almost two, he'll have had most of the summer as well...
  • Options
    If anything this thread is well prepared.
  • Options
    He has brought in one decent loanee, Rudd. Foley and Croft came with injury problems and despite most fans being unimpressed with their pre-season contributions he signs both. Foley is a poor alternative to Konza I'd say, even before recent debacles. Croft a defensive midfielder who would only be a squad player when crocks are fit. Konza may be an upgrade here. A small budget means every new player should be better than what we have. Are Slade's signings in this sphere? Does he condone hoofball? Interviews are platitudes and clichės even without the strop. Jury out.
  • Options
    Bloody hell. This thread already. Give him a chance.
  • Options
    What after one league game! Please get real.
  • Options
    cabbles said:

Bloody hell. This thread already. Give him a chance.

Tim Sherwood's free
  • Options
    give him a couple of home games at least. six points will change the complexion of things. cant wait for Diarra, Kashi & Bauer to return
  • Options
    Taxi_Lad said:

give him a couple of home games at least. six points will change the complexion of things. cant wait for Diarra, Kashi & Bauer to return

We could be nearly relegated by the time Diarra and Kashi return, if ever