Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Under 21s (Match updates and news)

Comments

• What does this Odoh look like?

Another one with the potential to step up from Non-League like Aribo perhaps?

Looks very much like JCR to me, similar stature and I guess he is a tricky little winger
  • Odah may be small but just scored a sweet goal from 25 yards  3-1
  • Nice to see some decent long range shooting, something a bit lacking since Holmes left
  • Nice to see some decent long range shooting, something a bit lacking since Holmes left
    Had Naby scored last week, we would be hoping for a few more from him
  • Jason Pearce comes off after 65 minutes.
    Didn't have much too do as Cafc well on top.
  • Alfie Doughty with the 4th to finish 4-1.
  • edited February 2019
    I thanked Lee for the last 12 months, he said there's more to come. I gave him the team he should pick for tomorrow. We nodded, Bowyer got in his 4x4 and I walked off into the sunset.
  • I thanked Lee for the last 12 months, he said there's more to come. I gave him the team he should pick for tomorrow. We nodded, Bowyer got in his 4x4 and I walked off into the sunset.
    If the team picked tomorrow if terrible, it's your fault :smile:
  • I see there's a game at Greenwich Borough's ground on Monday.  What's the situation regarding getting in with a season ticket or red card, please?
  • danny777 said:
    I see there's a game at Greenwich Borough's ground on Monday.  What's the situation regarding getting in with a season ticket or red card, please?
    Surely only the ref gets in with the latter?
  • Sponsored links:

• danny777 said:
    I see there's a game at Greenwich Borough's ground on Monday.  What's the situation regarding getting in with a season ticket or red card, please?
    Show them at the turnstile for free entry,not sure the red card is accepted now,Valley Gold members also free entry on production of gold card.
  • Jason Euell's U23s host Peterborough United at Greenwich Borough's DRS Stadium on Monday afternoon (1pm) as the young Addicks close out their Premier League Cup campaign for the season.
    Supporters are welcome to attend the match at the DRS Stadium with entrance free for Valley Gold members and season-ticket holders, while general admission is priced £3 for adults and £1 for concessions.
    https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/5c73ce20d6fb3/u23s-preview-charlton-v-peterborough-united
  • Wonder if Jason Pearce will have another run out
  • Going to this.Will report back.
  • Pearce and Vetokele starting!
  • Here’s a closer look at how both sides line up this afternoon. A reminder that this is the final Group A match, with neither side able to progress to the knockout stage. #cafc

• O no Igor starting ,just after he scores for the first team
  • 21' Goal Peterborough. It's been all Charlton so far, but the visitors go in front through Penfold who slots home from a tight angle. #cafc 0 #pufc 1
  • edited February 2019
    34' Goal Peterborough. Louis Reed with an absolutely unstoppable effort from 25 yards. #cafc 0 #pufc 2

Sorry, no more updates, I have to go out
  • Sponsored links:

• Lou Reed in their team. Watch out, 'A Walk on the Wildside'...
  • Igor pulls one back at the near post just before HT. 1-2.
  • Igor scores again to make it 1-2
  • Igor scores again to make it 1-2
    Shouldn't that be 2-1!? :)
  • cafc-west said:
    Igor scores again to make it 1-2
    Well we're losing so didnt want people to think it was 2-1 to us without reading any of Ross' posts :)
  • Two one down at the break. We can definitely win this and would have said the same before Igor goal right on ht.

Igor missed a one on one which came back to him twice off the keeper before inexplicably firing his third attempt wide.

We appear to be playing with a dodgy keeper and two hapless full backs. Also have Yao in midfield when I am standing next to Doughty and Morgan. Their midfielder Reed looks a prospec but his goal was straight at the keeper.. 

• cafc-west said:
    Well we're losing so didnt want people to think it was 2-1 to us without reading any of Ross' posts :)
    Sorry.  When I saw the "Igor scores again" bit I thought he'd scored again!  I guess you meant again from Saturday!!!
  • cafc-west said:
    cafc-west said:
    Sorry.  When I saw the "Igor scores again" bit I thought he'd scored again!  I guess you meant again from Saturday!!!

Yeah sorry
  • Two one down at the break. We can definitely win this and would have said the same before Igor goal right on ht.

Igor missed a one on one which came back to him twice off the keeper before inexplicably firing his third attempt wide.

We appear to be playing with a dodgy keeper and two hapless full backs. Also have Yao in midfield when I am standing next to Doughty and Morgan. Their midfielder Reed looks a prospec but his goal was straight at the keeper.. 
    How is Albie doing with regards to his injury recovery?