Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Assad Shad death

So, the Muslim who dared make a statement on Facebook in celebration of Easter was brutally murdered.
His murderer Tanveer Hamed gets 27 years.
He raised his hand to his followers as he was sentenced.
What the fuck are these doing in our country let alone on the public side of a British courtroom.

You have a Pakistani bloke who tries his darnedest to integrate, yet he gets murdered in his own shop for doing so
The assailants followers are allowed to gloat about it in a British courtroom.

When will we pull our head out of our arseholes and deal with these bastards?

itv.com/news/2016-08-09/asad-shah-death-tanveer-ahmed-jailed-for-minimum-of-27-years-for-murdering-glasgow-shopkeeper/

Comments

• Options
    When Charlton win the premier league.
  • Options
    Newsnight last night .. Muslim 'leaders and spokespersons' the majority of whom either can't or won't speak English justifying the murder .. I paraphrase slightly .. 'any insult to the prophet is blasphemy and deserves a death sentence' ..

great post @Robbo on the wing .. BUT little will be done except the 'security' and 'intelligence' services will spend untold millions of tax payers money spying on the useless cretins, the brainwashers and the brainwashed, until they 'break the law' .. in many northern towns Muslim/Asian youngsters outnumber Christian/Europeans .. the worst is yet to come
  • Options
    religion of peace - or so were told, its a relgion that WONT move with the times, guy at work is what i suppose you would call a moderate muslim, has a normal job etc wears western clothes, does the fasting prays on a friday, come out with the comment of "all gays should be thrown from the highest point because there peadophiles" scratch the surface and every follower is the same, he even comes out with things like oh its the west's fault. yet hes happy to be here and his wife sat at home not working and reaping the child benefits etc.
  • Options
    3.... 2.... 1....
  • Options
    In before close
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    I don't think they should bring religious leaders into it (any religion).

Nutty gets 27 years for killing honest comunity shopkeeper .

Don't even let the prick try and put it in the name of religion
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Chizz said:

Absolutely appalling that a Pakistani immigrant who had fled persecution and settled in this country has been murdered for his belief. Our country should be better than this. It should be a safe, respectful place for anyone, no matter what race, religion, colour or gender. RIP.

The British perpetrator of this hideous crime deserves every day if his life sentence.

Wanky even for you
    Nice.

Which bit do you disagree with?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Absolutely appalling that a Pakistani immigrant who had fled persecution and settled in this country has been murdered for his belief. Our country should be better than this. It should be a safe, respectful place for anyone, no matter what race, religion, colour or gender. RIP.

The British perpetrator of this hideous crime deserves every day if his life sentence.

Wanky even for you
    Nice.

Which bit do you disagree with?
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Chizz said:

The British perpetrator of this hideous crime deserves every day of his life sentence.

so its the british governments fault? dont you get bored coming on here spouting rubbish all day?, yet movements that are against extremists are probably classed as racist? as the "extremists" in question are expressing there beliefs, the poppy burners from years ago should of had a truck run over them several times and fuck there beliefs.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Chizz
    I don't know if Hamed was born in Britain or not, but it's irrelevent. He murdered Shah on the basis of an outdated and nonsensical religion. (like all religion in fact) Why do you distort the truth?
  • Options
    27 years. Justice has been served (sadly) you don't often see sentences like that for murder.

• Options
    Chizz said:

Chizz said:

The British perpetrator of this hideous crime deserves every day of his life sentence.

so its the british governments fault? dont you get bored coming on here spouting rubbish all day?, yet movements that are against extremists are probably classed as racist? as the "extremists" in question are expressing there beliefs, the poppy burners from years ago should of had a truck run over them several times.
    Wow! Where did I say it's the British goverment's fault? The only person to blame is the disgusting, reprehensible taxi driver from Yorkshire, who has rightfully been given a life sentence.
    I do think his utter bullshit beliefs have something to do with it... not everything to do with it, but a lot to do with it (based on the fact that the Muslims I know wouldn't hurt a fly and wish no harm on anyone, even if they believe in fairy tales)
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Chizz said:

so its the british governments fault? dont you get bored coming on here spouting rubbish all day?, yet movements that are against extremists are probably classed as racist? as the "extremists" in question are expressing there beliefs, the poppy burners from years ago should of had a truck run over them several times.
    Wow! Where did I say it's the British goverment's fault? The only person to blame is the disgusting, reprehensible taxi driver from Yorkshire, who has rightfully been given a life sentence.
    WOW - you said our country should be better than this, and who controls our country? numnuts
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Totally agree. this country is full of Libtards who refuse to see the danger of welcoming people with a political ideology which is hell bent on trying to destroy our values. Why do you think they have so many kids ?
  • Options

27 years. Justice has been served (sadly) you don't often see sentences like that for murder.

In the UK, the only sentence that a Judge can hand down is a life sentence. The Judge can then set a "minimum tarrif" which will be the amount of time the murderer will serve before being considered for parole.

So, this despicable criminal will serve at least 27 years before being considered for release. If, at that point, they decide he can be released, it would be "on licence" only, meaning he could live outside jail, but with restrictions set by the parole board. Any transgressions and he can be hauled back to continue his sentence inside.

He'll never be released from his sentence - in this regard, life means life - but it's conceivable he be allowed to live the last but of his life outside jail.
  • Options

Totally agree. this country is full of Libtards who refuse to see the danger of welcoming people with a political ideology which is hell bent on trying to destroy our values. Why do you think they have so many kids ?

Lack of contraceptives?
  • Options

I don't think they should bring religious leaders into it (any religion).

Nutty cunt gets 27 years for killing honest comunity shopkeeper .

Don't even let the prick try and put it in the name of religion

This.
  • Options

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

WOW - you said our country should be better than this, and who controls our country? numnuts
    "Our country" refers to the people in this country, not the government. People in this country should be better than this. I'm sure you don't disagree.
  • Options
    ...... Warming up ....... But still a slower than expected burn
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Chizz said:

Chizz said:

"Our country" refers to the people in this country, not the government. People in this country should be better than this. I'm sure you don't disagree.
    yeah i would rather be able to walk freely as should any person without getting hacked to death because of some wolly thats read a book and takes religion very literally.