Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

When will we be competitive?

League 1 still looks a bit too tough for us but will we be able to compete in L2 next season?
Tonight's game will be a good test to help us prepare for our L2 campaign next season.

We have to find our level eventually? Would be nice to see us score a few goals and maybe even win the odd game.

Comments

• Options
    Chris81 said:

Short answers got to be when the two Belgium clowns are long gone.

That's the one
  • Options
    Those odds of 14-1 are looking very appealing!
  • Options

League 1 still looks a bit too tough for us but will we be able to compete in L2 next season?
    Tonight's game will be a good test to help us prepare for our L2 campaign next season.

We have to find our level eventually? Would be nice to see us score a few goals and maybe even win the odd game.

But each time we get relegated they sell off our decent players guaranteeing our slump continues.
  • Options

Those odds of 14-1 are looking very appealing!

Worrying isn't it
  • Options
    Only a couple of games into it.

This time last season we won both of em.

I would say it doesn't look good and I can't see this squad harmonising and believing in themselves.

I can't see us winning full stop.

The only way a real honest victory can proceed is by getting this Roland c*nt out of the club.

• Options
    Sign a winger and striker.
  • Options
  • Options
    When the protesters get behind the team. It's partly their fault remember.
  • Options
    Our u12s will be quite good in three years, the last of the pre-Roland academy.

Could do well in non-league with a team of u15 players....

Thanks Roland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    When the complete idiots that are in charge of the purse strings & running the club actually put together a whole team. In this case one that includes some creativity & fight in the midfield & pace on the wings. That's looking pretty unlikely at this moment.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Lost 2-0 Saturday and only 1-0 tonight. That's 100% better than Saturday and 200% better than when we were losing my 3-0 last season which shows remarkable progress.

It's weird how fans cannot see this.
  • Options
    We arent ... this is it for the next year... avoiding League 2 and the Belgina's giving up is out ONLY salvation...

We are Portsmouth...
  • Options
    cfgs said:

But each time we get relegated they sell off our decent players guaranteeing our slump continues.
    But that's ok according to some fans as it allows us to bring new players in. Problem is the new players are always worse than those sold.

• Options
    It was imperative that we got off to a good start this season to lift the gloom following relegation. Miere, knew that and Slade attempted to do that early on with a couple of good signings and some upbeat talk. Since then, normal service has resumed. We cannot, and never could afford to wait until the end of August to assemble a competitive team. We needed to get ahead of the curve, we will now once again find ourselves trying to play catch up.
  • Options

I don't think some people have properly read Ms Nightmeire's powerpoint sixth form project plan for CAFC.

We are not looking to be competitive, we are aiming to be ambitious about becoming ambitious. Now if we could even strive to be ambitious about being competitive at some stage that would be a step forward but I can't see it under this regime's Lemming mentality .

• Options
    mascot88 said:

We arent ... this is it for the next year... avoiding League 2 and the Belgina's giving up is out ONLY salvation...

We are Portsmouth...

Seeing that last part in writing makes me realize that we might just be in that bad of shape. Fuck