Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Olympic Would Ya

Rebecca Adlington

Saw her Co presenting at the Olympic swimming & thought she'd be a good Would ya.

So.......Would Ya??

Comments

• "Would ya?" what? Challenge her to an 800m race?
  • Yer, yer I would.
  • ...anyone who normally fancies women and is a no, needs to really question their sexuality on this one.
  • Like Frankie Boyle said, she looks like someone who is looking at themselves in the back of a spoon.

It's a no from me.

...anyone who normally fancies women and is a no, needs to really question their sexuality on this one.

Depends on your standards TBH.

• Face like a box of spanners but I reckon she'd ruin you in the sack.

Yes from me
  • Bit boring - not ugly enough to feel ashamed of myself, not fit enough to be exciting. Yes anyway, albeit with Match of the Day on in the background and Bet365 website on my phone, her doing all the work and getting back even less than I usually give in return.
  • All day long...

...well make that about 30 seconds if she's lucky!
  • Sponsored links:

• 100000%

Not possible.
  • fattmatt said:

Like Frankie Boyle said, she looks like someone who is looking at themselves in the back of a spoon.

It's a no from me.

...anyone who normally fancies women and is a no, needs to really question their sexuality on this one.

Who would you say was your limit then Matt?
  • Cracking body- athletic but with shoulders like the incredible hulk.
    Give me the soft curves of the beach volleyball girls any day.
  • She's been a Would ya more than once before. The answer is still yes.
  • edited August 2016
    I don't like my lack of physical prowess to be shown up so blatantly. I'm coming off of 18 months of injury and illness. Well out of shape. Let me start running again. I've been hitting 4-6 pushups a day. I have a rowing machine for low impact workouts. Couple months like this then....probably yes. Four months max. Turn of the year, we're good.

Is this how you play this game? Expose all your inner-most insecurities?
  • By the way, if anyone wants to play this game with the women's US Soccer team, the answer is pretty much straight "yeses" except Hope Solo, who I'm pretty sure would ruin me.

• Who would you say was your limit then Matt?

Somewhere between Grottbags and Cameron Diaz.

• SDAddick said:

By the way, if anyone wants to play this game with the women's US Soccer team, the answer is pretty much straight "yeses" except Hope Solo, who I'm pretty sure would ruin me.

I've seen the pictures of Hope Solo ( what a stupid name) that were hacked from The Cloud. She's already been ruined by the looks of them.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes (naturally)

• ...anyone who normally fancies women and is a no, needs to really question their sexuality on this one.

So you're a no then?
  • colthe3rd said:

SDAddick said:

By the way, if anyone wants to play this game with the women's US Soccer team, the answer is pretty much straight "yeses" except Hope Solo, who I'm pretty sure would ruin me.

I've seen the pictures of Hope Solo ( what a stupid name) that were hacked from The Cloud. She's already been ruined by the looks of them.
    fucking hell wasnt the best thing to google at lunch, its a right mess.
  • SDAddick said:

A lot of the girls on redtube second name is solo.

i think.
  • Just googled those Hope Solo pictures

Wow, she's not shy is she!
  • fattmatt said:

Like Frankie Boyle said, she looks like someone who is looking at themselves in the back of a spoon.

It's a no from me.

Boyle also said that RA has a face like a Dolphin.
  • Aussie 100m hurdler Michelle Jenneke....obviously not a 'would ya' but I had to put this somewhere !!