Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The ONE game that sums up the regime perfectly for you?

Saturdays game is pretty close with the subs bench resembling a creche, but for me its the 2-1 cup loss to Col U. One of the worst performances Ive ever seen from Charlton against a team in the bottom 3 of the league below us.

Comments

• Options
    The game Sanogo got himself sent off after about 5 minutes. Might be the Bolton game thinking about it.
  • Options
    LenGlover said:

The game Sanogo got himself sent off after about 5 minutes. Might be the Bolton game thinking about it.

Franchise scum at home

• Options
    Middlesbrough away 3-0. Carol's first match.
  • Options

LenGlover said:

Franchise scum at home

That's right!

And Lookman got about 10 minutes and caused them more trouble in that time than the rest of the team had in the rest of the game.

Needless to say he played the whole of the Sky game at the weekend!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Agree with MK Dons at home. Harriott was tearing up the wing, then Riga inexplicably subbed him....
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Losing 4-0 to Watford which was the Israelis first game in charge I think. I can't even remember all of these manager's names or if they scored 5!
  • Options
    They scored 5
  • Options

Losing 4-0 to Watford which was the Israelis first game in charge I think. I can't even remember all of these manager's names or if they scored 5!

Yeah it was 5 and I think it was Damien Matthew in charge. I was there, and funnily enough we looked promising and had a decent couple of attacks early on. Then we conceded and pretty much gave up after that.
  • Options
    MKDons at home for me too. It was our game of the season and we didn't try to win it.
  • Options
    Palace away in the cup.

Luzon played the weakest 11 he could of ever played, against our biggest rivals.He also missed the first 45 mins because of Yom Kippur.We got absolutely battered.

Couldnt make it up.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Losing to the nigels 4-1 is another one. Summed up what its like to operate with a tiny squad which is the RD policy. Despite it being a derby Luzon pretty much sacrificed the game with the starting 11.

Painful to watch, palarse could of had 5 or 6 in all honesty.

Caught them at the wrong time, and annoyingly it was just before their form tailed off, might have been closer a month earlier or later!
  • Options
    0-0 with MK Dons. A must-win game against fellow strugglers where we had to go for the win regardless. Instead we got a side who went sideways/backwards for the first half and barely managed a shot in anger. Lousy tactics, piss-poor performance from largely uninterested or not good enough players and a dismal Tuesday night which underlined all that is rotten with the club at the moment.
  • Options
    S united away in the QF.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

The Watford away spanking

My favourite to, incorrect wording on my part.
  • Options

S united away in the QF.

If Harriott hadnt missed that open goal late in the second half we would have been 1 up with Wembley beckoning.
  • Options
    CAFCTrev said:

S united away in the QF.

If Harriott hadnt missed that open goal late in the second half we would have been 1 up with Wembley beckoning.
    If, buts and maybes.
  • Options
    Colchester for me. Inept performance on the pitch, spineless regime off of it. An omnishambles of duchatelean proportions if ever there was one.
  • Options
    Preston at home 0-3. Had the piss taken out of us by a team that weren't that great by any championship standard yet beat us with ease. I can easily say his game sums up the regime perfectly. Us running around like headless chickens not having a clue what to do while we have our pants pulled down and laughed at.
  • Options
    Stig said:

Colchester for me. Inept performance on the pitch, spineless regime off of it. An omnishambles of duchatelean proportions if ever there was one.

Might agree but for the endless amusement the post-match laundry basket gave to us in the dark days of February and March
  • Options
    MKD at home for reasons already stated.
  • Options
    Agreed. Has to MK dons at home. Pathetic