Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fire near Charlton

Comments

• Options
    Thought that was the driving range for a second. Phew
  • Options
    Right next to the big gas works.
  • Options
    Tunnel Avenue according to LFB.
  • Options
    Is there a sale at Charlton?
  • Options
    Hmm, I was popping down the Anchor soon.
  • Options
    Clearing the bit of land that is ripe for the development of the new Charlton/ Millwall community stadium? I jest, I hope...
  • Options
    Seriously though, hope everyone is alright. The notion that it's near a gas works is quite disturbing.
  • Options
    Agreed, @SDAddick
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    It's at the shady looking nightclub on the Blackwall Tunnel approach - Studio 338
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016
    That was the Tunnell Ave club wasn't it ? Can't remember the name, or was that the name ?
  • Options
    Does anyone ever go?? I have gone past at lunchtime and queues out the door, some Ibiza rave or something.
  • Options
    Fucking hell, there's a nightclub THERE? Where dreams go to burn, folks
  • Options
    used to be called House and Terrace.

shithole it was
  • Options
    They've just spent an absolute fortune building a brand new terrace there. Some really good events in there for people who like their house music.

• Options
    I know a guy who lives in Islington, and he comes down to Greenwich just for that club. I always thought he was nuts, but apparently it was pretty decent.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Curb_It said:

Air Ambulance has landed now. Hopefully that's precautionary.

Yes Tunnel Club back in the day CE. Had a few good nights there way back when.

Lost more than a few hours of my life in there back then!
  • Options
    LuckyReds said:

I know a guy who lives in Islington, and he comes down to Greenwich just for that club. I always thought he was nuts, but apparently it was pretty decent.

Space Ibiza do an even there every month. It's the best club in London.
  • Options
    Played there when it was The Mitre (The Tunnel Club) quiet a few times, supported Wilco.
    I thought it had been knocked down years ago.
  • Options
    Used to be called Dorringtons and was owned by Tamer Hassan at one point.

Virtually guaranteed to be an insurance job.
  • Options
    Isn't it strange how many night clubs in London seem to burn down. I wonder why...
  • Options
    Thing is they've just spent god knows how much on a huge artificial outdoor beach there along with a large terrace area and they've got well sold ticketed events for the next 3 months, not sure why they'd look at an insurance job now.