Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bauer

Not what you all want to hear but havin a sherbet and a fag, on Friday night in Blackheath, and weren't interested in talkin to fellow fans shame as I thought he was one of us, needs to remember who pays the wages

Comments

• Options
    He doesn't play for us any more we sold him for a new sofa
  • Options
    I'm surprised by that. He was very friendly at Colchester in January, surrounded by fans drinking and smoking. Someone I know even split beer on him.
  • Options
    Fuck it. Who cares. He's only taking after his bosses in not giving a toss about the fans.
  • Options
    He wasn't out with Roger Johnson was he?
  • Options

Not what you all want to hear but havin a sherbet and a fag, on Friday night in Blackheath, and weren't interested in talkin to fellow fans shame as I thought he was one of us, needs to remember who pays the wages

It depended on the scenario.If he was on a date, I understand why he wouldn't want to talk. If he had family over from Germany, I understand why he wouldn't want to talk. If he was questioned on take over talk and asked if he thought Roland is a prick, I understand why he wouldn't want to talk.

If he was out with friends then he could have had a quick chat. No harm in explaining that he was with friends and could only speak quickly and say hello
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if Russ' rules of engagement include not engaging with fans on social media and in public. Especially bearing in mind the current situation.
  • Options
    A few mates just wanted a quick chat and a photo, and were blanked, sorry but not good.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A lot better than what we're having to use as a CB at the moment so I wouldn't victimise him just yet.
  • Options
    Bauer was smoking? Not sure Russ would be too pleased
  • Options
    Wouldn't worry to much about it. If the man in the toilets knew , we all knew
  • Options

Have you ever blanked a stranger in a pub?
  • Options
    He must get badgered all the time by people in Blackheath. Not unreasonable for him to ignore you.

I'd be surprised if someone from Charlton didn't see this post though and fine him.
  • Options
    Chizz said:

Have you ever blanked a stranger in a pub?
    Yes he has. He blanked me in the Lib.

• Options
    Just because he's a decent defender doesn't mean he's a decent bloke. Exactly the same as Johnson being a terrible defender doesn't make him a nice guy.
  • Options
    ...are you sure it was bauer?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

Just because he's a decent defender doesn't mean he's a decent bloke. Exactly the same as Johnson being a terrible defender doesn't make him a nice guy.

Bauer's a top bloke, he spoken to me a couple of times.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Grown men upset professional footballer doesn't want to mingle... Shocker.

Maybe he had stuff going on and just wanted to have a quiet one with his mates?

Or you were pissed and couldn't tell the difference between a big random drunk fella who looks like Bauer when you squint and are pissed...and the real BFG.
  • Options
    Does not sound like the same player that made time to meet supporters at Colchester and signed all autographs and posed for all photos requested.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:

Does not sound like the same player that made time to meet supporters at Colchester and signed all autographs and posed for all photos requested.

No one is the same after an extended time with RoJo
  • Options
    Quite frankly, couldn't give a toss.

If when he's fit, he helps us to 10 clean sheets in a row, that's all that matters to me.

Not every player is a Johnnie Jackson...
  • Options

...are you sure it was bauer?

It was probably just some poor cunt having a fag and a pint.
  • Options

Quite frankly, couldn't give a toss.

If when he's fit, he helps us to 10 clean sheets in a row, that's all that matters to me.

Not every player is a Johnnie Jackson...

Absolutely this...

Some of them can get to the ball before the opposition player.

:lol:

Genuinely though if we had more like Johnny playing for us in terms of heart and desire, we'd probably be shit still but at least we'd look like we were trying.
  • Options
    Perhaps he was thinking even on one leg he would be better than Roger Johnson.

Let's be honest here, if he is getting a game ahead of you in something isn't right - Even if you are injured