Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA council members. Representing the Football League is.....

BDLBDL
edited August 2016 in General Charlton
Just posted on Twitter by Brian Haines.

Look at the council members

Comments

• Options
    Astonishing
  • Options
    She will fit in perfectly with the idiots at the FA
  • Options
    The Bedfordshire FA rep sounds well dodgy.

4 vacancies in the football league group so clearly so desperate they would even take her.
  • Options
    Oh dear god... If they wanted the token female in there why not Karen Brady!!
  • Options
    Unbelievable Jeff !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Brilliant
  • Options
    Is there anything we can do about this?
    I don't feel confident about the outcome.
  • Options
    Another clueless suit to join the rest. Complete joke.
  • Options

Not only am I pissed off that she has managed to worm her way in, it's annoyed me that we're referred to as Charlton FC and not as Charlton Athletic FC. I can see plenty of other clubs with their full names listed. These needs to be changed asap!

The way things are going mate, give it time.
  • Options
    LEAK ALERT!

That news wasn't supposed to be announced without the corner flag and after lookman had been sold, to Cheer up the customers!

"To make the club more modern our supreme leader Katrien Miere has decreed that we shall now be known and Charlton FC! That is all" (literally)
  • Options
    The more I learn, the less I feel affinity to my club.
    How on earth has she got this (presumably influential ) post? Even if they are struggling to fill them.
  • Options
    Wait - do "outsiders" not realise how terrible she is ?
  • Options
    Not many women occupy senior positions in football. She gets the gig without question in order to meet their quota
  • Options
    edited August 2016
  • Options
    It's like asking a wrecking ball to hand out the champagne.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Anyone that surprised?
  • Options
    colthe3rd said:

Anyone that surprised?

At KM, no, at the FA/EFL, yes.
  • Options
    We need @Weegie Addick on the case to throw a spanner in the works, meet fire with fire.

What about Pinocchio's outrageous comparison of our fans actions to the racist chanting of years gone by when we were prime movers in the Kick it Out campaign.
  • Options
    Can anybody detect an appropriate email address I can write to without blimmin registering?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

colthe3rd said:

Anyone that surprised?

At KM, no, at the FA/EFL, yes.
    Really? Have you not seen some of the people they have appointed in the past?
  • Options
    Given she's involved I assume this sub-group is the FA's equivalent of CAFC's fans forum. Irrelevant, but with 'bragging rights' for the hosts and participants.
  • Options

I would surmise from the four vacancies that no one wants it. She, on the other hand, will see it as another networking opportunity for her career and line for her CV. On the plus side, she'll be bored senseless.

Give 'em enough rope...
  • Options
    edited August 2016

RedChaser said:

We need @Weegie Addick on the case to throw a spanner in the works, meet fire with fire.

What about Pinocchio's outrageous comparison of our fans actions to the racist chanting of years gone by when we were prime movers in the Kick it Out campaign.

Ummm. Myself and a Trust colleague put together a letter of complaint to the FA on that very subject weeks ago. We have not received a reply. Maybe they treated it as a reference for her?
    I reckon they've put her in the Comms sub group and as we know how good she is at corresponding with people, that'll be the end of that then :angry: .