Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CharltonLive- Sunday's podcast out - Listen Here

edited August 2016 in General Charlton
Join in here - http://www.charltonlive.co.uk/listen-live/

Or down load the tune in app and search for Charlton Live to listen on the go

email studio@charltonlive.co.uk
tweet @charltonlive

Comments

• Options
    Good luck @LoiusMend.

Some coverage of the CARD ticket idea would be nice.
  • Options
    Davo55 said:

Good luck @LoiusMend.

Some coverage of the CARD ticket idea would be nice.

The press release is in my inbox - will be discussed
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Never heard of the striker transfer target Magennis before Louis, but at 25 and 6'2'' this is his profile from Wiki, which reads ok here's hoping;

'Having spent the majority of his youth career as a goalkeeper, he switched to striker in 2008 before turning professional in 2009.[2] He has been described by former Cardiff City academy manager Neal Ardley as having "lightning-quick pace, a great leap and powerful in the air'.

28 goals in 194 league appearances = 1 in just over 6 not prolific but worth a punt as a target man.
  • Options
    Would rather have Carl Baker feeding Ajose and Lookman if we're going to bank on 30+ year olds.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Sunday's podcast is now out.

Stream it on our website here - http://bit.ly/2aMKnWL

Or download from iTunes / Acast / any podcast app - search for Charlton Live

Attn: @willieduff (you're in it)
  • Options
    I Louis.

My ipod has broken so I have been trying to get these on my phone through the listen now bit or the download bit on your website. Both of these have worked in the past but now they play a couple of mins and then just stop and skip to the end. Was very frustrating and I gave up. I am aware it may just be my device but as I've said it has worked before on here..
  • Options

I Louis.

My ipod has broken so I have been trying to get these on my phone through the listen now bit or the download bit on your website. Both of these have worked in the past but now they play a couple of mins and then just stop and skip to the end. Was very frustrating and I gave up. I am aware it may just be my device but as I've said it has worked before on here..

You missed nothing, it was mainly about Palarse's first game of the season, his cat called Saha and some special deals at sainsburys when you can produce a cup final programme. ;)
  • Options

I Louis.

Is it a smartphone?
  • Options

I Louis.

iLouis?
  • Options
    Chizz said:

I Louis.

iLouis?
    Meant hi.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Glovepup said:

I Louis.

Is it a smartphone?
    Yep a samsung. So android should be able to cope and previously has been able to.
  • Options
    I'm waiting for someone who lives in SE7 to download it and then read it out to me
  • Options

Glovepup said:

I Louis.

Is it a smartphone?
    Yep a samsung. So android should be able to cope and previously has been able to.
    Have you downloaded a podcast app? If not we at Charlton Live recommend Acast, can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acast.nativeapp

Hope that helps you
  • Options
    Glovepup said:

Glovepup said:

I Louis.

Is it a smartphone?
    Have you downloaded a podcast app? If not we at Charlton Live recommend Acast, can be found here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.acast.nativeapp

Hope that helps you
    Cheers will give it a go.