Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Oh Russell

When asked about CEO Meire, the manager said: “She couldn’t work any harder really. Her dialogue and communication is first-class.

“Nobody wants to get these key signings over the line more than Katrien.”

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/sport/14665854.Exclusive__Russell_Slade___Players_who_do_not_buy_into_this_club_won___t_last_long/

Comments

• Options
    :D
  • Options
    The interview was spot on until the last paragraph.
  • Options
    Thank you Belgian overlords.
  • Options
    Give it a few months russ
  • Options
    His gonna look a massive tit when he realises they won't sign the players he wants. Unless they are freebies or out of contract injury prone players.
  • Options
    Brilliant from Russell.

Buttering her up to ensure we secure more signings.
  • Options
    Nicholas said:

His gonna look a massive tit when he realises they won't sign the players he wants. Unless they are freebies or out of contract injury prone players.

I think we will sign the players he wants, even spending money, but expect Tex, Fox, Lookman and Bauer to go. Income from fees will far outweigh expenditure, wage budget will be slashed. Whether the squad we are left with will be good enough for promotion only time will tell.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    First Clem, now Rusty
  • Options
    Thats annoying, I was starting to like him.
  • Options

The interview was spot on until the last first paragraph.

• Options
    Honesty is not always the best policy when speaking about your boss. Or so I was told before I voluntarily left the corporate world.
  • Options
    Good luck to him.
  • Options
    So let me get this right, we are now a L1 club with an English manager and a few journeymen players and a few youth players. It took RD and KM 3 years to get here? #FFS
  • Options
    She's his boss. He wants the job. What else could he/would he say.
    He's not a fan and has no idea of what we have had to endure.
    Non post really, if SCP had said that I'd have had a conniption but not him. Not yet anyway.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Just disappointed that he said something positive about her. In hindsight when asked a direct question though he can't really say what he may (or may not) really think.

Clickbait discussion for me.
    :-)
  • Options
    “The football club can’t forget its history – that’s why these changes are important,” Slade added.

It's good that Slade recognises this, but frankly I would have expected him to. It's Meire that needs to be saying these things though.
  • Options
    “She couldn’t work any harder really. Her dialogue and communication is first-class. Nobody wants to get these key signings over the line more than Katrien.”

At least not since I threatened to resign and spill the beans if she didn't get her arse in gear.