Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

St Truiden 2016

1235»

Comments

• Stig said:

Perhaps if someone padlocked the gates at Sparrows Lane, Charlton would show a similar improvement.

Either that or STVV have been training at their Ground...

Maybe there is an email out there from Roland to Karl suggesting the same which is the reason we recovered ;)
  • Uboat said:

Well done to whoever has the resilience to keep digging away at Roland like this. I bet it winds hon up.
    I'm assuming it's B20 related.

Honoured to have been able to treat the culprit to several tankovy Pilsners on Wednesday night.

The coalition's reach is Europe-wide, Mr. D.....

• Maybe they have found stumbled on Ceballos's true vocation in football - up front.
    BTW, Genk also have one bloke called Yoni Buyens in their squad - although he doesnt seem to be playing at the moment - maybe another name to watch for the future - i'd have him back.

Yoni Buyens plays on loan for KFC Westerlo now.
  • skywalker said:

Maybe they have found stumbled on Ceballos's true vocation in football - up front.
    BTW, Genk also have one bloke called Yoni Buyens in their squad - although he doesnt seem to be playing at the moment - maybe another name to watch for the future - i'd have him back.

Yoni Buyens plays on loan for KFC Westerlo now.
    And cant even get in their side.
  • Lost 3-0 at Genk tonight to end their season.
  • But it doesn't matter as they can still dance
  • STVV coach Ivan Leko, yesterday joined Club Brugge. The Kanaries will be paid 650,00 Euros compensation
  • Big news today from Sint Truiden is that Japanese online commerce company, DMM.com have bought a minority share in the football club.

Speculative talk of Japanese players coming to Stayen, which I find odd, since Duchatelet has made it known on more than one occasion, that he really doesn't trust Asians or Russians.
  • Big news today from Sint Truiden is that Japanese online commerce company, DMM.com have bought a minority share in the football club.

Speculative talk of Japanese players coming to Stayen, which I find odd, since Duchatelet has made it known on more than one occasion, that he really doesn't trust Asians or Russians.

More likely to find a Karaoke bar replacing the disco. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2017
    http://www.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20170607_02915057/video-bekijk-hier-het-integrale-truiense-sportdebat

Duchatelet's been on Belgian TV again, spouting the same old (and some new) crap:

Apparently, Charlton's lowly league status is due to the actions of a handful of idiotic fans. He would rather watch dancing than football. His clubs are all like his children. He feels an obligation to the young players because their parents have to bring them to train four times a week. He is pleased that STVV have many young players in the team, but he can't remember the names of any of those players.

He really is a strange biscuit.
  • He really is a complete c**t.

Sorted
  • http://www.hbvl.be/cnt/dmf20170607_02915057/video-bekijk-hier-het-integrale-truiense-sportdebat

Duchatelet's been on Belgian TV again, spouting the same old (and some new) crap:

Apparently, Charlton's lowly league status is due to the actions of a handful of idiotic fans. He would rather watch dancing than football. His clubs are all like his children. He feels an obligation to the young players because their parents have to bring them to train four times a week. He is pleased that STVV have many young players in the team, but he can't names those players.

He really is a strange biscuit.

Short pier, long walk Duchatelet.
  • St Truiden have just signed Tatsuya Ito from Hamburg. Very direct left-winger, good to watch and possibly smaller than Erhun Oztumer.