Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

St Truiden 2016

Comments

• Options
    St Trinians .. Gemma Arterton .. errrrrrr wrong thread
  • Options
    Good!!
  • Options
    Perhaps CLIT could organise a coach or two to visit our St Truiden cousins next year.

I hear there's a great flea market and a rather hospitable brewery we could visit there as well.
  • Options
    Addickted said:

Perhaps CLIT could organise a coach or two to visit our St Truiden cousins next year.

I hear there's a great flea market and a rather hospitable brewery we could visit there as well.

Put me down for a ticket.
  • Options

Addickted said:

Ooh good idea, me to.
  • Options
    Interesting times at STVV this week. They played Mechelen at an equivalent of a 5th round tie. 0-1 at half time and STVV played off the park, then STVV scored 2 in the second half, but Mechelen got a late equilizer. Went into extra time STVV won on penalties. Through to the quarter finals.

What was amazing, was the attendance, from what I saw on the tv, there were more away supporters than home supporters.

The picture you see is off the east stand of STVV during the game.

Believe it or not all is not rosy at STVV. RD is giving away free tickets and he still can't get the crowds in!

As a footnote: there was a bomb alert at Stayen this afternoon. Thank goodness though it was a false alarm
  • Options

Interesting times at STVV this week. They played Mechelen at an equivalent of a 5th round tie. 0-1 at half time and STVV played off the park, then STVV scored 2 in the second half, but Mechelen got a late equilizer. Went into extra time STVV won on penalties. Through to the quarter finals.

What was amazing, was the attendance, from what I saw on the tv, there were more away supporters than home supporters.

The picture you see is off the east stand of STVV during the game.

Believe it or not all is not rosy at STVV. RD is giving away free tickets and he still can't get the crowds in!

As a footnote: there was a bomb alert at Stayen this afternoon. Thank goodness though it was a false alarm

Is there a black-tie dress code at STVV or has Roland been sending all the free tickets to ISIS?
  • Options
    May be time for CARD and STTV fans to join together :wink:
  • Options
    oh, STVV won 1-0 last night (good goal it was too !) to lift them up the table.
  • Options
    Tuesdays cup game this week i was told by police 300 home fans in east stand and 250 away fans only two stands open to general public....REALLY NOT WORKING is it Roland.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Maybe RD will ultimately have a road to Damascus moment and realise that football club ownership is not an ordinary business and in addition to a business plan, requires a passion.

The remaining STVV fans seem to have a passion.

I hope they receive the support they need to develop the team to get more fans in the ground.

Maybe it's because RD has never experienced a rocking full home ground after a win that he does not invest well in players, or maybe it's because he doesn't know what he's doing and has employed Driesen to help him on this rather than someone with like actual experience.

• Options

Tuesdays cup game this week i was told by police 300 home fans in east stand and 250 away fans only two stands open to general public....REALLY NOT WORKING is it Roland.

But did they stay for dinner in one of his restaurants?
  • Options
    Lost tonight in the Belgium Beker Van Belgie, which I translate as being some form of Krankie Robin Van Persie Cup
  • Options

Lost tonight in the Belgium Beker Van Belgie, which I translate as being some form of Krankie Robin Van Persie Cup

I translate it as the Belgian Sherpa Van Trophy equivalent

• Options
    STVV beat Gent 3-0 last night to continue their rise up the table.
  • Options
    3-1 El Presidente

Did you leave before the end?
  • Options
    STVV lost away 3-1 to the mighty Waasland Beveren last night
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Away to Anderlecht tonight (sunday) - should be a stream somewhere.
    Their first game back after their La Manga winter break.

• Options

Away to Anderlecht tonight (sunday) - should be a stream somewhere.
    Their first game back after their La Manga winter break.

And lost 3-1.
    Igor played 90 mins for STVV.
  • Options
    So Roland's advice to the management on how not to concede two goals is going well then - they have moved up to three!
  • Options
    I see that STVV beat Mechelen tonight 2-1, with Igor scoring the opening goal.
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    Edit - video not working now
  • Options

ST beat Oostende 3-0 tonight with two goals for Igor.

Nothing to offer us, just athleticism : - )
  • Options

First Charlton win and now St Truiden. What a weekend to be part of the network
  • Options

Nothing to offer us, just athleticism : - )
    Which knobhead Who said that?

• Options

Addickted said:

Seems a fair swap.
    I'll volunteer to put you down as long as someone can email me the ticket.
    #oldjokesrevisited.