Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bergdich

Anyone actually know what's happening with him? He still officially at the club or been released/loaned? Not seen anything official.

Comments

• Options
    he never existed, it was all a ruse to shave some money off the club.
  • Options
    Off to Lens I think. Another club linked to Duchatelet.
  • Options
    Didn't BBC sport call him something completely different when he first joined? Fernandes or something? Maybe he's just changed his name and fucked off
  • Options
    Terminated sounds very much like sacked, which ties up with the rumours in the other Bergdich thread that he didn't turn up or something.

With the others it was always 'left by mutual consent'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This regime certainly has a knack of wasting money and loading the club with debt.
  • Options
    Hopefully this was terminated for cause.

That said, at the start of pre-season, and since, there have been conflicting reports about whether Bergdich didn't turn up to pre-season on his own accord or wasn't asked back...
  • Options
    Maybe old Alejandro has been our owner the whole time, would explain a lot
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:

We beat D & R 4-1 not 4-0. I know it's only a tiny detail but it's more lazy reporting. How hard is it to check?

"That time Bergdich scored against Dagenham, what was the final score?"
    "4-0 I think"
    "Yeah that'll do".

Stop being so picky!

That Dagenham and Redbridge game is part of Charlton's history.

Nobody cares about that.

• Options
    Scoham said:

Parzyszek
    Bikey
    Lepoint
    Bergdich

Any more that have had contracts terminated since RD took over?

At a guess we've possibly spent over £1m in fees for PP (£700k rumoured), Lepoint and Bergdich (both probably at least £100-200k each?). That's ignoring their wages and the cost of paying off their contracts.

Said it before but they've wasted so much that should have been spent on keeping the likes of Kermorgant and a few signings of Powell's choosing. We're now working towards getting back to the position Powell was in when RD took over.

Tucudean or is his still running?
  • Options
    Thank you Zakarya for everything

We will never forget you. Would you all agree the below was his greatest moment in a Charlton shirt?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=s9ubqrqCYcU
  • Options
    In the pre 2015/16 season prediction thread I had him down to be the surprise success of all our signings or similar. I don't think I have ever been so wrong about anything, it has made me question my actual existance!

Bit disappointing the club do not thank him for all his efforts in that article. :wink:
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    LenGlover said:

Scoham said:

Parzyszek
    Bikey
    Lepoint
    Bergdich

At a guess we've possibly spent over £1m in fees for PP (£700k rumoured), Lepoint and Bergdich (both probably at least £100-200k each?). That's ignoring their wages and the cost of paying off their contracts.

Said it before but they've wasted so much that should have been spent on keeping the likes of Kermorgant and a few signings of Powell's choosing. We're now working towards getting back to the position Powell was in when RD took over.

Tucudean or is his still running?
    No he's another one. Half a team!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2016
    I'm a bit disappointed that Daisy Hasn't been thanked in the article

Talals beat me to it due to me having fat fingers
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Parzyszek
    Bikey
    Lepoint
    Bergdich

Lepoint was actually sold (the only player from the Pro League) back to Belgium wasnt he...
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Parzyszek
    Bikey
    Lepoint
    Bergdich

We should be more worried about the 5,000 odd season ticket holders that appear to have been terminated.
  • Options

Scoham said:

Parzyszek
    Bikey
    Lepoint
    Bergdich

Lepoint was actually sold (the only player from the Pro League) back to Belgium wasnt he...
    That's what the OS said but the player registration documents that used to be published on the FA website suggested his contract was terminated.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

Scoham said:

Parzyszek
    Bikey
    Lepoint
    Bergdich

That's what the OS said but the player registration documents that used to be published on the FA website suggested his contract was terminated.
    Interesting.
  • Options
    Don't know the other side of the story - but he's paid a lot of money, is on a 4-year deal and doesn't show up for the new season.

To be honest, I don't really care what the other side of the story is - just shows he's got no fight/heart and doesn't give a damn about the club, good riddance. Hopefully that's the last of them.
  • Options

Don't know the other side of the story - but he's paid a lot of money, is on a 4-year deal and doesn't show up for the new season.

To be honest, I don't really care what the other side of the story is - just shows he's got no fight/heart and doesn't give a damn about the club, good riddance. Hopefully that's the last of them.
    Didn't Slade say the players weren't given a date for reporting back?