Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

This season if you're boycotting.

Comments

• edited August 2016
    I will go to a few away games and the odd home one too no doubt, just not regularly. Would like to go Bromley/Dulwich if I have the time but have a garden to tend and family to see as well.
  • edited August 2016
    won't be boycotting, coming to the smoke for the Cobblers game and will try to do a couple more games at the Valley during the season .. doing a lot of north and midlands aways and otherwise will go to Scunthorpe, Grimsby, and Gainsborough, possibly Rotherham or the Blades and hopefully the occasional trip to Hull (if I can get tickets) and Leicester/Northampton for the odd bit of rugger ((:>)
  • Cineworld unlimited card for me, never seen so many films in my life!
  • I plan to enjoy myself more than I did when I had a season ticket. Don't think it's gonna be that difficult.
  • Trainspotting.
  • Will only go to home matches I manage to get a freebie for, do a few aways, joining any organised protests, and get some Greenwich Borough matches in.
  • I shall be sticking pins in my Katrien Voodoo doll
  • I might become an artist. I've been to the Tate modern, reckon I can draw a few masterpieces. My first idea:

Spreading shit of a green canvas, which represents the fans view of our club, Charlton.
  • I might become an artist. I've been to the Tate modern, reckon I can draw a few masterpieces. My first idea:

Spreading shit of a green canvas, which represents the fans view of our club, Charlton.

if Tracey Emin can get away with similar, why not you .. when/if you need an agent, giz us a bell ((:>)
  • All the boycotters should pick a match just to congregate in the Valley Carpark. Show the regime what they could have won.
  • Sponsored links:

• Dulwich, the odd away game, maybe AFC, Sutton. Might try some club rugby, see what that's like.

None of it will fill the gaping void. I'll miss you Charlton.
  • I may take in the odd away game and probably attend Bromley some more.

On the other hand, I may actually look at doing some things with my weekend rather than having a continuous foul mood nearly every Saturday evening.
  • LuckyReds said:

I may take in the odd away game and probably attend Bromley some more.

On the other hand, I may actually look at doing some things with my weekend rather than having a continuous foul mood nearly every Saturday evening.

Get out of the house then and stop looking at your missus.
  • Greenwich Borough and some aways. Will renew season ticket the day they leave and hope that's soon as bloody miss the valley.
  • Foot Golf. Spend my Saturday lunchtime kicking a ball around.
  • edited August 2016
    Will be going to the local derby away days (kinda handy there's not many in League One). Giving football a rest asides from that. Kinda fallen out of love with the game recently. Mainly because of what's happened to us but also the decline of the national team and feeling completely detached from the astronomical fees bandied about at the top level (£100m for Pogba? Really?).
    I'm only 28 so it's probably just a blip but Christ it's been hard to find the same enjoyment in one of my main passions in life these past couple of years.
    Thanks Roland.
  • I'm in the process of selling my house and moving out to Dartford, so I may take in some Dartford/Ebbsfleet or Welling games.
  • Not a dig at anyone (which normally means it is) but I don't love football enough to watch a shitier version. Might as well go watch West ham at least you would see a better game.

It's charlton or nothing in terms of football. Thankfully my Saturdays will be spent refreshing this site whilst out shopping no doubt.
  • Away games maybe the odd home game on a match by match basis, maybe!!!
    Then more quality time to do what with I don't know, what I do know is I miss it already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Sponsored links:

Not a dig at anyone (which normally means it is) but I don't love football enough to watch a shitier version. Might as well go watch West ham at least you would see a better game.

Personally I couldn't do that pay to watch a club that Charlton compete against (in the bigger sense) and who are a threat in terms of future support etc.

It just seems so wrong to me. Would be like cheating on your missus.

Whereas going to non league is as innocent and guilt free as a quick one off the wrist when she's popped out to the shops and is never gonna be a long term solution (well p'raps not for all Charlton fans ;-))

• Going to focus on 2 Deaf adults team and 2 Deaf youth teams. Working hard to fundraise for them. If you not going to buy season tickets, we would appreciate it if you can help us out by entering our Last Man Standing competition online (tinyurl.com/CharltonDeaf).

Don't worry, RD have nothing to do with us! :wink:
  • A few away games but mostly Welling. Can see myself giving in and doing at least one home game though.
  • Watching Stevenage or Exeter, depends where I am and who's at home.
  • Cycling, few Ebbsfleet games, odd trip to see Blackheath at the new ground, and the odd away game
  • Write a thesis on quantum mechanics.
    Read my own Poetry at Hipster Cafe's in London.
    Learn Verbatim every quality War poem from WW1.
    Watch the ebb and flow of the tides in Dorset.
    Watch the ebb and flow of young women on the sandy beaches of Weymouth. (not in a Pervy way but just admiring the contours)

Well that's the first half of matches taken care of !
    WTF shall i do for the 2nd Half.
  • Write a thesis on quantum mechanics.
    Read my own Poetry at Hipster Cafe's in London.
    Learn Verbatim every quality War poem from WW1.
    Watch the ebb and flow of the tides in Dorset.
    Watch the ebb and flow of young women on the sandy beaches of Weymouth. (not in a Pervy way but just admiring the contours)

Well that's the first half of matches taken care of !
    WTF shall i do for the 2nd Half.

See Brendan O'Connell's post further up for 2nd half idea.
  • We'll be doing a few away games, and Welling United home matches mostly. We will still attend a few odd home games, but not on a season ticket. They will have to wait for my money, and still overall be getting a lot less from us.
  • Away matches and local non league games.

Greenwich Borough back in the borough
    Maidstone back in the conference
    Sheppey United promoted
    Ebbsfleet and their continuing quest for promotion.