Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Kidzania

Just wondered if anyone has taken the children to Kidzania in London and if so, was it any good and was it worth the money? I've heard good things about it, but it's pricey so i'm just trying to weigh up whether to take my two boys there? They are 9 and 6 years. Any feedback would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Is that the place where they choose a career and "work" to earn money etc?

If so my friend took her daughter who is now 8 and she absolutely loved it - she said it was fantastic but not cheap. I'd like to take my daughter (also 8) but can't get time off at the moment. Will probably go around Christmas time though
  • Options
    Went with my 2 a couple of months same age as yours....superb place and well worth the money. Couple of tips, go early and take a packed lunch (kids won't want to waste time eating in there).

When in there do the university degree first and it means they earn more 'kidzos' (currency) for each job they do

My 2 thought it was amazing and want to go back
  • Options
    Swisdom said:

Is that the place where they choose a career and "work" to earn money etc?

If so my friend took her daughter who is now 8 and she absolutely loved it - she said it was fantastic but not cheap. I'd like to take my daughter (also 8) but can't get time off at the moment. Will probably go around Christmas time though

Why didnt you just go to China?
  • Options
    Each activity only lasts about 20 mins and you'll never get it all done in the 3 hours you get in there.

The emergency services are the best ones (especially the fire brigade which gets really busy with long queues so do early)
  • Options
    Brilliant thank you. Think we'll pay it a visit!
  • Options
    Here from the other thread.

Sounds decent , the "get there early" bit is quite good for us as we're all early risers. Can always do this then have food at Westfield.