Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CAFC Match Ticket Offers

Comments

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Anyone else just get this?

I'm SE3 so can't claim myself but would've probably been interested. If any SE7 postcode feels like donating a ticket to me then it would be appreciated!
  • Options
    Although it's very sketchy that they're making a copy of photo ID?
  • Options
    They will probably charge £3 when picking up the ticket. It would be the ultimate insult if nobody took advantage.
  • Options
    Why the need for a photocopy of the said documents when you have 3 spare tickets to give out to anyone? You can't be held responsible if your other guests do something illegal, that's their own doing.

• Options
    Surely an idea to have some sort of CL ticket club here?
  • Options
    Will need to tread a fine line of too many offers and pissing off season ticket holders who have shelled out.... Oh, forgot, they won't even think of the customers who have shelled out and will carry on doing whatever random things pop into their minds regardless.
  • Options

Why the need for a photocopy of the said documents when you have 3 spare tickets to give out to anyone? You can't be held responsible if your other guests do something illegal, that's their own doing.

Feel like they're just trying to get a picture of everyone on file. Really weird imo and something I'm not that comfortable with.
  • Options
    @Leeds_Addick - I got the same offer by email.
  • Options
    Why didn't they just put on it that the tickets cannot be collected at all on Wednesday or Thursday?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    WSS said:

16th August is a Tuesday isn't it? Not a Saturday?

Yep, that was the other mistake I forgot to mention.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Do they mean the SATURDAY 13th against Northampton? Or TUESDAY the 16th against Shrewsbury?

Ha ha! Brilliant. It absolutely is :)

• Options

WSS said:

Yep, that was the other mistake I forgot to mention.
    who you complain to when you feel something is not fit for purpose?
    We must have reached that stage by now.
  • Options
    New emails to arrive in inboxes in 5...4...3...2...1
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    WSS said:

Do they mean the SATURDAY 13th against Northampton? Or TUESDAY the 16th against Shrewsbury?

Can I be the first to say on this thread that they are the most incompetent wankers ever !
  • Options
    I don't think you are mate...
  • Options
    But not everything's shitty.

Yes it is, especially you Meire.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

So you're boycotting, but now you want season ticket holders to buy you cheap seats!

Jeez, you couldn't make it up!

Yes I'm boycotting buying a season ticket but not boycotting attending all matches. I will pick and choose when I go and this gives me the opportunity to attend whilst giving them minimum income. If they keep it up it will be cheaper than buying a season ticket. Shows how desperate they are, first two matches and they have slashed prices by well over 50%. Apologies if this doesn't meet your approval.
  • Options
    WSS said:

Lol that is superb
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That is just unbelievable,it really is. You couldn't make it up.

The level of incompetence is just outstanding and the worst thing is they just never seem to learn.

Did the new Comms Manager used to work for The Grauniad?
  • Options
    I liked the 'which we will make a copy of' stuff.

Wrong date. Couldn't make it up.

Who signs this stuff off???
  • Options
    WSS said:

Jokers from top to bottom.
  • Options

I liked the 'which we will make a copy of' stuff.

Wrong date. Couldn't make it up.

Who signs this stuff off???

Nobody, I imagine - which is the point.
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

So you're boycotting, but now you want season ticket holders to buy you cheap seats!

Jeez, you couldn't make it up!

Yes I'm boycotting buying a season ticket but not boycotting attending all matches. I will pick and choose when I go and this gives me the opportunity to attend whilst giving them minimum income. If they keep it up it will be cheaper than buying a season ticket. Shows how desperate they are, first two matches and they have slashed prices by well over 50%. Apologies if this doesn't meet your approval.
    Apology accepted :smiley:
  • Options
    The programme is littered with errors in almost every issue.

One that grates with me is the photos of previous games. For aways it will read Charlton 0 Hull 6, leading people to believe we were the home team.
  • Options

One that grates with me is the photos of previous games. For aways it will read Charlton 0 Hull 6, leading people to believe we were the home team.

They went through a phase of showing pictures of opposition goals as well.
  • Options

Yeah?
  • Options
    Redbridge Rovers would do better then this lot.

It's actually pitiful.
  • Options

Yeah?
    Well not every oppo goal. But there were in a few programmes I seem to recall.