Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

NEW HEXAGONAL GOAL NETS!!!!

Know it's been mentioned on a few other threads, but thought it deserved its own!

OUR NEW HEXAGONAL GOAL NETS WILL BE USED AT THE VALLEY FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS EVENING!!!!

Really good to see the club finally coming through on the hexagonal goal net front. Hope this finally shuts up all the moaners and naysayers. Bravo Roland and Katrien! Hexagonal goal nets red army!

Comments

• Options
    The perfect 2D space-filler. Saves countless pence on nylon
  • Options
    Mind. Blown.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Well woopie freekin dooodles, that's made me decide to get down The Valley tonight for the football
    Been waiting all pre season for this announcement

Seriously, our club is a laughing stock
  • Options
    Its par for the course though isn't it? Fiddle about with pointless stuff that doesn't matter while the rest of the club comes crashing down around them!
  • Options
    Have the nets been to Sheffield and got work permits?
  • Options
    What a pile of shit our 6 players won't be finding the back of them
  • Options
    I don't know about anyone else, but that has changed everything, renewing my season ticket right away....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Undisclosed.
  • Options
    What shape were the old ones?
  • Options
    Are THEY just doing this now to twist my fucking mellon?

PLAYERS!!!
    PLAYERS!!!
    P L A Y E R S!!!
  • Options
    What happened to the sets of nets that were made in a prison?
  • Options
    BDL said:

What happened to the sets of nets that were made in a prison?

They fucked off like everyone else...
  • Options

Hopefully they'll find a keeper to guard them shortly.

Surely nobody with steal them?
  • Options
    for those who wondered what the nets were like in last season.

What shape were the old ones?

• Options
    They've put this out on purpose to see if we will bite. Surely that must be the only reason this has been publicised in any way?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It is unsurprisingly a cost cutting measure dressed up as efficiency. I notice it wasn't mooted at any fans forum meeting.

From bees' honeycombs to the Giant's Causeway, hexagonal patterns are prevalent in nature due to their efficiency. In a hexagonal grid each line is as short as it can possibly be if a large area is to be filled with the fewest number of hexagons. This means that honeycombs require less wax to construct and gain lots of strength under compression.
  • Options
    yeah I already said that :P
  • Options
    So you did. I have elaborated, I hear they may introduce skew hexagons soon.
  • Options
    Maybe a nice hexagon crotchet cover for the new sofa to match ?
  • Options
    My life is now complete

Thanks katie
  • Options
    Too small for stress balls to penetrate?