Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Injury Thread on Fans Unable to Attend Tonight.

Novak Wrist ! Not coming tonight.

Me. Despite only two weeks to the new season, my complete apathy has not healed up. I am also suffering severe disinterest, with a bad dose of why should I bother.

Comments

• Options
    Cutting my toe nails, so can't make it tonight.
  • Options

I've broke my spine, fractured both shins and being assessed for quite severe head injuries. The Charlton physio team have stuck me as a doubt for tonights match.

Couple painkiller injections you should be alright to play
  • Options
    I have a half hour shit scheduled in for tonight. Can't rearrange.
  • Options
    Afternoon tea was a bit hot and burnt the end of my tongue. So,giving my tomato plants their weekly liquid feed, taking some geranium cuttings and watching Michael Portillo's Great American Railroad Journeys.

• Options
    I've got piles of problems.
  • Options
    just missed the last train out of Lancaster - drat!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ingrowing eyelash
  • Options
    Washing my pubes!!
  • Options
    My Achilles tendon is still feeling tight after a bit of dad dancing on Saturday night. I'm going to have to miss this one.
  • Options
    I'm suffering from squirrelitus. Had it for about 2 years but it's showing no sign of improving
  • Options
    Travel sickness before I set off.
  • Options
    I have splinters in my backside ... Been sitting on the fence for the last few weeks
  • Options
    It is the anniversary of my birth.

Kind of the club to schedule a game for when I would definitely be busy so that I didn't have to think of an excuse...
  • Options
    Sitting in my garden waiting, with a very big spade, for the mole to appear that's been digging up my lawn.
  • Options
    MrLargo said:

Suffering from two swollen wrists, heavily blistered palms and sporadic blindness - not been able to shake any of these injuries off since I was 13.

Your a right w****r you are!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

MrLargo said:

Suffering from two swollen wrists, heavily blistered palms and sporadic blindness - not been able to shake any of these injuries off since I was 13.

That has never been in dispute - I wear the W****r badge with pride and distinction.
  • Options
    I've got a groin strain. Is that a good enough excuse?
  • Options

bobmunro said:

Sitting in my garden waiting, with a very big spade, for the mole to appear that's been digging up my lawn.

Why going to help him
    on his way - yes.
  • Options

MrLargo said:

With two swollen wrists I'd say he was ambidextrous :wink:
  • Options

I'm suffering from squirrelitus. Had it for about 2 years but it's showing no sign of improving

I bet people think you're nuts!
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    The missus has given me ear ache. The prognosis is for it to get worse if I attend.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    MrLargo said:

MrLargo said:

That has never been in dispute - I wear the W****r badge with pride and distinction.
    You never said you was a Nigel.
  • Options

I've got a groin strain. Is that a good enough excuse?

Only if you are running all the way otherwise no :wink:
  • Options
    Cut my hand whilst making a sandwich